Ohai there! Welcome!
I had my first run in with a bad poison case Ivy last year at camp. The nurse who treated me said EpiPens can help treat poison ivy, but they are typically only used for most severe cases. Mine was pretty typical. No need for one I'd suspect.
Regardless, cleanliness is key when treating the irritated skin. The nurse used special wipes geared to clean the skin. It was uncomfortable, but it helped things heal faster appearently so I'd recommend picking those up. After that, she used an over the counter item called Zanfel to treat it (then gave it to me to take home). It helped quite a bit and my rash was gone within the week.
I know its irritating but be patient. You will heal in no time. Just be on the alert for any infection. That will make things much worse for you. Again, another reason to keep the area clean. Anyway, best of luck, and hope you feel better soon!