It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2012, 07:33 AM   #1
(male)

nails1 HB User
Allergies, Irritanle, Always tired, Chronic inflammation

Im severely alllergic to dust and i feel that my sinus/nose is chronically blocked, its also effecting my mood and behavior and i m always tired and have zero energy at age 24, sleeping 12-14 hours per day, i know that my condition has been triggered by an allergy yet ive taken all precautions, antihistamines which do not work at all, steoid spray, neilmed rinse wash, dust proof bedding, and complete dust avoidance, staying outside alot too but i feel always inflammed and unwell, and havent had one night quality sleep in months. I've tested negative for everything else and feel that people around me cant comprehend it, i cant imagine going on like this forever. My doctor wants me start immunotherapy soon but am a bit sceptical, anything else i should try?? Please

Old 06-26-2012, 08:01 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Allergies, Irritanle, Always tired, Chronic inflammation

Do the shots. They work great for most people. I've done them 3 times in my life and they worked great for me - and I was allergic to everything they test for eery time I've had testing. A simple dust mite allergy should respond very well to this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-27-2012, 10:54 AM   #3
(male)

midfield314 HB User

Have you looked at your Indoor Air Quality? Looked into ventilation/filtration?

Old 06-28-2012, 01:24 PM   #4
(male)

nails1 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titchou View Post
Do the shots. They work great for most people. I've done them 3 times in my life and they worked great for me - and I was allergic to everything they test for eery time I've had testing. A simple dust mite allergy should respond very well to this.
Thanks Titchou

Last edited by nails1; 06-28-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Old 07-01-2012, 06:37 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User

Definitely get the allergy shots. It takes time for them to start working, but within 6-12 months, you'll probably see a lot of improvement. They certainly helped me.

Old 07-02-2012, 07:13 AM   #6
(male)

nails1 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by janewhite1 View Post
Definitely get the allergy shots. It takes time for them to start working, but within 6-12 months, you'll probably see a lot of improvement. They certainly helped me.
Thank you, the only thing is I live in Europe, and none of the allergists that i've seen do shots only SLIT allergy drops, so i'll give that a try...

Closed Thread