HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Allergies (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/allergies/)
-   -   Allergic to everything! (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/allergies/910284-allergic-everything.html)

thekillers 07-18-2012 07:17 PM

Allergic to everything!

Hi, i am a 28 year old woman and i have become allergic to nearly everything, i dont know what is going on! i get chronic hives usually i will get like one or 2 here and there, i get neck swelling , itchy throat sometimes. and pain in stomach sometimes. so started back a couple years ago i went to the doctor complaining of fatigue, tireness and numbness i thought i had MS but they kept brushing everything off as anxiety. i do have anxiety but my symptoms are more severe then that lol . so i was taking a blood pressure medication a while back and i got really agitated/anxiety feeling, i flushed from my chest up.. burning on fire.. no hives. but hearrate was 160bpm. i was admitted to the psych ward. so i thought that would help me and they would put me on some medication and i would be fine cause i really believed it was all anxiety related cause i took the doctors advice. they switched my meds and i started taking some psych meds.. not too long after i was back in psych wards with weird symptoms, crawling sensations, agitation, burning face rashes. my face for the last 4 years will flush bright red and burn and i get urticaria rashes under my chin. when i was in the psych ward i was so scared cause i new in my heart i didnt belong there and i had a panic attack on top of that, they looked at me and said omg you are breaking out in hives, i had hives on my chest and face and i went to sleep and that was that. then i still had the crawling sensation and ended up having really fowl smelling urine, it was a really bad toxic smell! i told the nurse she said prob a uti and gave me some antibiotics,. the pill was too big to take so i chewed it up and ate it and that is when i noticed my throat was started to have a closing sensation. i told the nurse and she said "its anxiety" i said i dont think so and she said well did you take anything new, i said no besides the antibiotic and i had some orange juice and rice krispies she said well if you ate it before you will be fine., i then went to sleep and thank god woke up!. i still took the meds but started getting hives on my wrists and i kept taking the celexa they gave me but i would itch like crazy and get hives. i was obviously reacting to it. so that a couple years ago ..oh and i do have a brain lesion but they said its most likely from migranes. i also have a small thyroid nodule 1.2 cm which they said its most likely nothing. so i stopped taking the celexa and i still have the itching here and there but not as bad. so i was still getting burning face rashes then i went to an allergist. i also want to say i always have abnormal ekgs, but they said not to worry.. ok so i went to an allergist cause of that along with everytime i would eat the side of my neck would swell, if i pressed on it i would hear a clicking noise it was pretty scary. so i went to the allergist she tested me for
eggs -neg /wheat- small pos/ milk - neg/ corn-pos /soy - neg/ tomato - pos
orange -pos /strawberry -pos /guar gum /talc -pos/ almonds -neg /chocolate-neg that was all done with skin testing, so i wanted a second opionion and decided to go to a doctor who was one of the best allergists from where i am , well he has won an award or something, this man was very nice but when he tested my arm, i clearly was reactiing to so many things and he didnt measure any hives he just glanced and said you arent allergic to anything but corn and bananas. i told him i never reacted to bananas but i have a kiwi allergy so he said he will order blood work cause he said i have chronic hives! so we tested for wheat was positive corn was negative
and grains very small pos 1 point over
so he said he did not think the neck swelling was due to allergy, he told me to avoid wheat and see what happens well i did and a lot of the swelling went away but i have avoided it now for 2 months and its still happening but not all the time. so he did blood work on me for a lot of things and everything was negative, my white blood count has always been slightly high. but everything eles was neg. so its been a year and i just made an appt with a great allergic up the ways but its worth it, everything i been eating i been reacting to, i was eating eggs, and some meat here and there i react now to it, i dont know what to do i am so scared. i also had more allergy tests for a blood test and i tested postive to so many things, all fruit, veggies, and others. i was taking zyrtec and then woke up with tons of hives so i stopped taking it, then i took a tiny drop of benadryl after eating and i had horrible stomach pain, i went to the emergency room last night they said they think ulcer, they hooked me up to an iv and gave me prilosec , when i went home i woke up looking like a monster covered in huge hives! i never has them that bad, so i went back to the hospital , they said they never seen anyone like me before react to so many things and to see an immunologist, i was given prednisone, cleared hives right up but im still itchy. my recent blood work was this, ill tell you all the adnormal results
sodium 136
osmolality (calculated) 270
wbc 12.8
rbc 5.47
neut#8.7
blood urine -trace
prothrombin time 13.5
bacteria moderate (urine)
epithelial cells 8-12 moderate (urine)

could any autoimmune disorders cause any of this??

janewhite1 07-18-2012 10:02 PM

Re: Allergic to everything!

Well, that's not a good situation.

One thing you could do temporarily is buy some "elemental" nutrient drinks, intended for children with many food allergies. It has no proteins, only amino acids, hence no allergic reactions. It would be difficult for an adult to live on that indefinitely, but it can at least keep you nourished while your hives settle down and you find some foods you aren't allergic to.

slopsock 07-23-2012 10:52 AM

If you have root canals have them removed,my problem like yours started soon after having my second root canal,these dead festering teeth poison your blood and organs and bacteria numbers get so high that they just ooze out through sweat onto your skin.Also remember that food made from local and imported goods are suspect of chemicals, imported food stuffs usually come from places with very little health regulation.Our local super markets are also spraying everything with sulphides to prolong food life and profits.

thekillers 07-23-2012 02:04 PM

[QUOTE=slopsock;5025587]If you have root canals have them removed,my problem like yours started soon after having my second root canal,these dead festering teeth poison your blood and organs and bacteria numbers get so high that they just ooze out through sweat onto your skin.Also remember that food made from local and imported goods are suspect of chemicals, imported food stuffs usually come from places with very little health regulation.Our local super markets are also spraying everything with sulphides to prolong food life and profits.[/QUOTE]

thank u very much , i have a rotting wisdom tooth i had for awhile could that be causing my allergies?

slopsock 07-25-2012 08:54 AM

[QUOTE=thekillers;5025735]thank u very much , i have a rotting wisdom tooth i had for awhile could that be causing my allergies?[/QUOTE]

slopsock 07-25-2012 09:09 AM

You must realize that every tooth is wired into an acupuncture meridian.Whatever happens to your tooth happens to your meridian.When the teeth are infected with bacteria,they produce a toxin called thio-ethers.When the infection is caused by fungus,it produces glio-toxins.Yes, bad teeth especially filled root canals are a definite contribution to many degenerative diseases.The variable factor is the strength of the persons immune system.