It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2012, 11:36 PM   #1
(male)

ganeshram HB User
Question Skin Allergic problem

Hello dear friends,
I've been experiencing a kind of skin allergy for the past three months. As a result, I feel itching almost all over the body especially in between the fingers, on the palms, on the feet and on the area near groin.
I consulted a general medical practitioner. He prescribed ointments like Eumosone-M and Candid B and tablets: Cetrizet 5 mg and Infinair. I took for a month and half. I found that period a little difficult as I felt drowsy. Still the problem persists. The doctor advised to have a shower after return from work. I'm unable to follow that strictly.
Kindly suggest some way to overcome this.

Old 08-31-2012, 02:57 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

rufous57 HB Userrufous57 HB Userrufous57 HB Userrufous57 HB Userrufous57 HB Userrufous57 HB Userrufous57 HB Userrufous57 HB Userrufous57 HB User
Re: Skin Allergic problem

Have you considered keeping a food diary? Are you using any new or different prescriptions, creams or soaps? My DH was bothered by a rash that would happen every time he played tennis, or broke a sweat. Dermatologists could not figure it out; prescription creams did not help. He started drinking organic milk and other dairy, organic fruits and veggies; organic chicken and beef and believe it or not, those rashes stopped immediately.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread