It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2012, 02:14 AM   #1
(male)

CSK1 HB User
Unkown allergies?

My Girlfriend has suffered from some sort of allergy from before I have known her. For at least the last 7 years. She has been told that she has food sensetivities to wine and msg. Since i have known her she has constantly, and with a smile, dealt with a blocked and then running nose and periodic sneezing fits. Its the nose problem that I hope we can sort for her. She puts up with it and accepts it as part of her life. She can literally get through a whole pack of tissues in a day. She does try to avoid msg and she has a very healthy diet. She wont drink wine. She has recently seen a homeopathist who suggested overloading her sensitivities in a hope to making her body more resistant to it. It doesnt seem to have worked. She was given Xyzal by a doctor in the middle east where we were living for last few years and that really seemed to help. Can anyone suggest any help for this poor girls nose? We are going to go and get a complete allergy test at some stage soon, but in the meantime any suggestions will be welcome!

Old 09-22-2012, 06:48 AM   #2
(female)

raziel1687 HB User
Re: Unkown allergies?

I tend to think people with allergies tend to be allergic to more than one thing, it could be something other than the msg... Could it be something in her environment? Is she allergic to mold or dust? Is there certain times of day where the allergy seems to be worse? Has she lived in the same place for those 7 or so years?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread