Having a "small" alleric reaction to a certain food
I'm not quite sure how to word this ...
If you have a small allergy / sensitivity to a certain food; the only thing that happens when you eat it is getting a little hive, should you stay away from that food forever? basically, can a 'small' allergy get worse if you don't avoid that food?
Re: Having a "small" alleric reaction to a certain food
It could get worse - and then again it could go away. I'd take a benedryl or some other antihistamine before eating it in the future - esp if all you get is one hive. That's not much.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:46 AM.|