It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2013, 09:13 AM   #1
(female)

user847 HB User
Food allergies possible causes

I have several food allergies that appeared very quickly last year.. I've read that it could be parasites. My parasites testing is negative, however I have intestinal irritation that comes very easily. Is it possible they would have missed it on the test? Any cure to bring things back to normal?

Old 01-13-2013, 02:11 PM   #2
(male)

Liquidplasma HB UserLiquidplasma HB UserLiquidplasma HB UserLiquidplasma HB User
Re: Food allergies possible causes

It can be more than just parasites.Adrenal fatigue,stress,seasonal allergies draining your system and also parasites.The most common would be candida but it not just causes food allergies either.Look up the symptoms see if any fit,have you been to an allergist? What have your doctors said? There are solutions for most problens like detox ,special diets etc ,,,,, the problem is more finding out the problem

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2013, 06:22 PM   #3
(female)

user847 HB User
Re: Food allergies possible causes

Thanks, I also had stress which probably caused adrenal fatigue. I have very bad seasonal allergies, which made things worst. When you talk about a special diet, is there one for adrenal fatigue? Yes, I've been to an Allergist and a few of my allergies are documented but I seem to react to almost everything now in my skin tests, so they wonder if they are accurate. It is very difficult to do a special diet because of this..

Closed Thread

Tags
allergies, cure, food, intestines, parasites