Ok, heres the situation: my grandmother is 66. She has recently developed a food allergy. After 2 trips to er (once by ambulance) for severe reactions, they decided it was peanut. She had not been able to see an allergist for testing yet so she had just avoided all peanut products.
However, last night she had another reaction. Not severe enough to warrant a hospital trip but no we are boggled as to what caused it. The real concern is that now anytime she eats she starts to have the same kind of reaction; headache, icy hot
feeling through body, tingling, and slight swelling. Anything from a single cracker to a bite of peaches. If she doesn't eat she's ok. Not eating would be ok except she is diabetic.
Any ideas on what going on? I'm calling the allergist again today to see if an earlier appointment is possible.