It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2003, 09:21 AM   #1
(female)

Juby HB User
Question Soothanol X2

Has anyone tried Soothanol X2? It is an herbal cream for pain.

Old 07-04-2004, 09:20 AM   #2

Graz HB User
Re: Soothanol X2

I was wondering about that too, got an e-mail advertising it as a wonder cure, anyone know anything about it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-07-2004, 11:02 AM   #3

jpeddler HB User

I rarely post to any boards, but when doing a search for Soothanol, I came across this one. First, let me qualify my response. Not all products work the same on everyone. My wife ordered this from an email, probably just like the one you received. And I am a very hardcore critic of any herbal remedies.

I was completely convinced she was going to have to send this product back, since I had tried so many herbal remedies that were just junk. Well, I had to set those thoughts completely aside. The Soothanol product has been remarkable. I have severe arthritis in my knees, feet, lower back and hands. All I do is follow the directions and apply 2-3 drops to the affected areas in the evening and the pain disappears. Amazing is all I can say! I was totally stunned! I take serious medications for pain like Vicotin and even morphine. This helps when these pharmaceutical products only make me numb all over or put me to sleep.

My only complaint is that I can't use it all day because it has a very pleasant, but very pungent menthol odor to it. Aside from that, I am one very happy customer and will continue to buy and use the product.

So, try it! I have no vested interest in you buying this product and you can return it within 30-days for your money back if you aren't satisfied. As I said, I am very critical of most herbal remedies, but not this one. I'm a convert and absolutely love the product! I will probably try other Northstar products to see if they are as good as this one.

Old 07-07-2004, 11:10 AM   #4

jpeddler HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oobagah
BTW, this isn't a cream. This has the color and viscosity of a light oil that you just apply a couple of drops to your hand and rub on the affected areas.

Old 08-11-2004, 02:23 PM   #5

rockpicker1 HB User
Thumbs up Re: Soothanol X2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oobagah
I purchased Soothanol X2 about May 04 and I will never be without it. I had several injuries in the Navy and for yeard I looked for something,ANYTHING that would relieve the pain and until I found Soothanol X2 nothing worked.
I was on OXYCOD/APAP 325 MG every four hours. Sometimes I took it every 2 hours, just to get some sleep. Now I have Soothanol X2, I'm off the pills.
I found this board looking for soothanol for my lady friend.

I'm not selling soothanol, but try it it WORKS!!!

Old 12-06-2004, 06:29 AM   #6
(female)

Juby HB User

I want to thank everyone for the replies. I didn't know I had any! I think my Yahoo mail was putting them in the trash. I saw this last one in my bulk mail and clicked on it to read the reply. I am definitely going to be trying it. I too hate when I ask a question and get negative replies from people who haven't even tried the product.

Old 12-06-2004, 11:53 AM   #7
(female)

Juby HB User
Question Re: Soothanol X2

I tried to order some Soothanol X2 only to find they have taken it off the market. It must have worked!! Can someone tell me what the ingredients are that are in it?

Old 12-28-2004, 09:27 PM   #8
(male)

scottls HB User
Thumbs up Re: Soothanol X2. GOOD STUFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juby
I have tried MANY products for my aches and pains (tendonitis & arthritis), supplements..., over the counter (now COX2 inhibitors (Alleve...) are linked to 3 times risk of heart attack!!!)), scrips (all kinds of bad side effects),...
I researched Soothanol X2, and read "nothing but good reviews"... Well I WAS tired of trying to ignore pain (no quality of life...!)- So "What the hey"... I ordered some???
Well the reviews were correct! Soothanol X2 is AMAZINGLY GOOD!
I got long-lasting 100% results, when I rubbed in a couple of drops "AT BEDTIME!" (80%+, during the day). Several of my aches/pains completely "went away", after only a couple of applications!
(WASH HANDS before and "AFTER" (don't touch tender areas...! )!
Soothanol X2 is a thin topical liquid ointment.
The 12 ingredients listed, on the 1oz bottle, in this order (I shake it well, just before use)-
Olive oil, Calendula oil, Arnica oil, St. John's Wort oil, Cayenne, Ginger, Natural Menthol Crystals, Wintergreen, DMSO, Limonene oil, Emu oil, MSM.
60 day full money back guarantee (don't worry, you "won't" be returning it!).\
P.S. After several months- It seems to work better for aches & pains, than arthritis (DMSO...).

Last edited by scottls; 05-29-2005 at 08:49 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to scottls:
PAT A (01-01-2012)
Old 08-21-2006, 11:31 AM   #9
(female)

stvnflt HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juby
It's not a cream but an oily ointment. It has worked extremely well on the degenerative arthritis in my big toe.

Old 08-21-2006, 10:00 PM   #10
Veteran
(male)

wackytoposthere HB User

just a thought:

DMSO - The major thing (outside of the fact that it is an *extremely* powerful solvent... which can carry any solute directly into the bloodstream) is that on exposure to air it forms a very high and toxic level of peroxides.

DMSO frequently causes a garlic-like body odor and taste in the mouth. Other reported side effects include stomach upset, sensitivity to light, visual disturbances, and headache. Skin irritation can develop at the site where DMSO is applied topically.

DMSO used topically is rapidly absorbed through intact skin. Therefore, the area of skin (and the hands applying DMSO) must be clean, because anything on the skin (contaminants) will also be absorbed and transported into the bloodstream along with the DMSO.

MSM is manufactured by oxidation of DMSO with hydrogen peroxide (DMSO + Hydrogen Peroxide yields MSM + water). The MSM must then be purified.

Arnica is an extremely potent herb, which must be used judiciously and may cause dermatitis when used externally and collapse as well as death when taken internally. (transported into the bloodstream along with the DMSO)

It contains a compound that acts in the same way as oxytocin, which is used to induce labor and for this reason pregnant mothers should not use arnica in any form or way.

Closed Thread