It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2004, 04:16 PM   #1

lillabelle HB User
Breast growth with fenugreek

Has anyone achieved any bit of breast growth with fenugreek or any other herbs?

Old 05-08-2004, 06:58 AM   #2

clairey21 HB User
Re: Breast growth with fenugreek

i doubt herbs will make breasts grow, many companies say they do but they are just out for money. Big breasts are a nightmare anyway, best to stay small i reakon

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2004, 03:54 AM   #3
(female)

lynn82 HB User

yes, they do work. fenugreek and saw palmetto make your breasts grow. however, i'm not exactly sure how permanent it is. they might shrink again when you stop taking them. fenugreek works extremely fast and saw palmetto works slower.

Old 05-24-2004, 07:04 PM   #4

EllieKay HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillabelle
Has anyone achieved any bit of breast growth with fenugreek or any other herbs?
i just ordered the green bush.net herbs today (5/24),
and being impatient, i then went to the vitamin store and
bought fenugreek and saw palmetto to get things started
right away. i'll keep you posted! i wouldn't mind keeping notes w/
someone who's trying it too. from my hours of research these
past few days, i feel reasonably optimistic that *some* growth
is going to happen...

Old 05-25-2004, 09:05 AM   #5

clairey21 HB User

Good luck!
They say the estrogen causes breats growth but we dont all get bigger boobs when on the pill.
I dont mean to sound negative but i seriously doubt your boobs will grow with a herb, if they do then plastice surgery would have been a waste of time for all these ladies and docs would be handing out herbs instead

Old 05-25-2004, 11:51 AM   #6

lillabelle HB User
Smile Re: Breast growth with fenugreek

Elliekay,
I started this about 3 weeks ago, and I have noticed a bit of fullness and a slight amount of growth. Some of the growth was due to my period, but thats all finished, and yet I still have some fullness remaining. You apparently can get some growth with herbs, or evening primrose oil, but it does take awhile ( 6 months) and its not going to be as substantial as a BA. But I'll be happy if I can get a cup size difference.

Old 06-01-2004, 09:03 AM   #7

sidnee74 HB User

There have been posts about this on the beauty & cosmetics board also - check it out.

To clairey - lots of herbs are effective for many things, yet doctors don't hand them out. Why? Money, of course.

Old 06-01-2004, 11:36 AM   #8

johnx HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillabelle
Elliekay,
I started this about 3 weeks ago, and I have noticed a bit of fullness and a slight amount of growth. Some of the growth was due to my period, but thats all finished, and yet I still have some fullness remaining. You apparently can get some growth with herbs, or evening primrose oil, but it does take awhile ( 6 months) and its not going to be as substantial as a BA. But I'll be happy if I can get a cup size difference.
My wife started taking EPO a couple of years ago and did experience growth this past winter, when she upped the doseage to 3 - 1300mg capsules a day. Then, a month or 2 later, she has seemed to have lost most of it. She has retained a little fullness, but they're not quite as full as they were. A cyber-acquaintance said the increase was probably her body adjusting to the herb. BUT, there are definitely women who have grown on herbs. Even EPO - Judy Graham, who has MS and wrote a book about using EPO to combat MS symptoms, said that she grew from a B cup to a D cup (or similar growth...can't exactly remember, other than that it was 2-3 cup sizes) over...11 years. Yes, a long time, and not everyone reports the same growth. She used 3g's per day of the only EPO product to have 12% GLA. You can find it out there, but they probably won't let me post the product name. EPO does also help women feel more hormonally balanced, too. This was the main reason for my wife, and she is more "stable" and healthy as her period approaches.

There is a web community called BEBoard. Go to the beboard in msn groups then find the link to the new board. Many women have grown using their published methods, then adjusting for their body type. And, many of the women do start with green bush, btw.

My wife may consider a BE effort once we are done having babies. Her reduced size is the result of nursing, which a lot of women complain about. It appears the loss can be reclaimed, but probably not for everyone.

Old 06-12-2004, 08:42 AM   #9

dagmarharris HB User

[QUOTE=johnx]My wife started taking EPO a couple of years ago and did experience growth this past winter, when she upped the doseage to 3 - 1300mg capsules a day. Then, a month or 2 later, she has seemed to have lost most of it. She has retained a little fullness, but they're not quite as full as they were. A cyber-acquaintance said the increase was probably her body adjusting to the herb.

I have gotten bigger the past couple of months. I am a 36 C almost D now. I do not like it. I envy those of you who are small. I think my increase is do to birth control, horomone related. I also am on an SSRI, and I think it is doing it. I look swollen, and it is not fun!
We all wish for what others have, I think. I think small looks better these days. But hey, if the herbs help, that is good for those who need it.
My sister died of Breast Cancer, and I think if your breasts are healthy, be so very grateful. The rest is simply something we were fed from Men's magazines...and our society. Don't buy into the lies!!!
~dagmar

Old 07-16-2004, 11:21 PM   #10
(female)

beesha77 HB User

Fenugreek is actually used to boost or increase a breastfeeding mother's milk supply. So I'm guessing it might cause a bit of enlargement, that maybe it causes the milk ducts to swell even though you're not lactating?

--Beesha

Old 07-17-2004, 05:26 AM   #11

clairey21 HB User

i agree herbs are useful for alot of things nowadays, i am an expert on natural madicine but i am stil not convinced with the breast grow thing sorry

Old 07-22-2004, 06:55 AM   #12

johnx HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairey21
i agree herbs are useful for alot of things nowadays, i am an expert on natural madicine but i am stil not convinced with the breast grow thing sorry
Check out www beboard 23 com and insert the periods in the spaces plus add 'pro3boards' and remove the 3, before 23 (are we not allowed to post web sites, or just have active links? I find these rules difficult to understand) to find a community of women who have had success, both with herbs and bovine ovaries.

Last edited by johnx; 07-22-2004 at 06:59 AM.

Closed Thread