It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2004, 11:41 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

melanie in mary HB User
Herbal Remedy for Irritability?

[FONT=Impact] Hi everyone. I am almost 37 years old and feel like I may be going through perimenapause (before the actual menapause begins), I will check with my doctor as well.. maybe my hormones are out of wack!!haha. I have alot of irratibility, that is my main symptom. I hate feeling like this but I feel irratible at my husband and 2 children. They treat me great, little things just get on my nerves!!!! I hate myself for feeling this way. Can anyone suggest a herbal remedy?? I have heard about black cohosh but I do not want to run out and buy just anything until I ask all of you!!!! You all are very great So does anyone have any ideas as far as irritability goes?? What alternative remedys would you all suggest?? Thanks everyone

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-27-2004, 02:10 PM   #2
Inactive

kerry1 HB User
Re: Herbal Remedy for Irritability?

I have yet to hit perimenopause, but I would suggest reading Dr. Susan Lark's book on the subject. She has advice about both natural and medical remedies. I haven't read the book; I just know she's very thorough on any subject she writes about.
I treat irritability by avoiding chocolate (for some people it makes them feel better, for me it's evil stuff), drinking lots of water, and making sure I take Omega-3 supplements.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread