It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2005, 07:04 PM   #1
(female)

wonderingone HB User
Herbal Emmenogogues

My doctor has recently suggested I either return to birth control or look into herbal remedies. I have heard from friends that certain herbs are good for regulating periods. I really don't want to go back to birth control due to side effects.

Contraception is not an issue since I am not involved with anyone. Can anyone tell me good herbs to look into, how to use them or where I might go to find that information. Thanks

Old 03-24-2005, 09:18 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

upshutter17 HB User
Re: Herbal Emmenogogues

Pennyroyal...some state that it will lead to miscarriage. That is incorrect if you use it the last 6 weeks of your pregnancy, it will in fact do good. All this talk about dangers....when you buy it from stores yes. Not when you grow it yourself.

Red Raspberry leaves are awesome for female organs, and also good as a relaxant. False Unicorn is also awesome.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Confused about herbal remedys, any feedback appreciated! frostyman Herpes 1 09-21-2007 07:03 PM
Herbal Powers - amazing for me catapult Sexual Dysfunction Treatment 4 05-04-2005 09:21 AM
Herbal Supplements: Do they work? Are they worth it? MachOneMustang Vitamins & Supplements 2 09-18-2004 03:19 AM
Herbal Tea,bad points? Baby_hands Alternative Medicine 2 03-27-2004 03:17 AM
Herbal remedy instead of liposuction? hollandlop Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery 1 02-27-2004 07:55 PM