It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2005, 06:31 AM   #1
(female)

pheobe13 HB User
Question Anyone had a 'VEGA-test'? Please post here. Thankyou.

I would be very interested to hear from anyone who has had a 'vega test' done to see if it helped them at all. (An electric current is run through your body with a hand-held piece, while the current is read through the pressure points in your hands and feet.)

I have had the test done, and was quite convinced at the time that everything that the guy said was true. However, I am a bit skeptical on thinking about it and would like some advice.

He found among other things...

Chickenpox in my lungs
Microscopic worms in my bowel
Hereditary bacteria in my stomach
Herpes in my liver
Something else in my spleen
A coxsackie virus
Said that my pancreas was under-functioning but he couldn't do anything about that.

He wants a large sum of money for the treatment, which consists of small vials of liquid that you mix together with water. They are made from ethanol and water, but made to 'vibrate' so as to make your body rid itself of the problem. I would also have to take a lymph and liver detox type thing to 'make room' for the 'toxins' so that they don't form a 'cyst'. He even said that when the current problems have gone, more might arise, so he'll want more money even after I finish the course.

What I want to know is, how can a 'vibration' possibly help? Especially when it's being mixed with all the other vibrations, won't it affect eachother?

I'm not sure if this guy has a medical miracle cure, or whether he is a complete phony.

Does anyone have an experience they can share?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-04-2005, 05:24 AM   #2
(female)

pheobe13 HB User
Re: Anyone had a 'VEGA-test'? Please post here. Thankyou.

Has anyone had a vega test for anything?
I haven't met anyone who's even heard of it...

Old 03-05-2005, 03:19 AM   #3
(male)

greensky HB User

I have no experience to share other then that I have tried classical Homoeopathy with no results. I think what he is suggesting as treatment is Resonance Homoeopathy. I'm sure many on this board have tried Homoeopathy, and maybe you can get some comments on that.

If you do have confidence in Homoeopathy, maybe you could get a second opinion from a Homoeopath and see if there is any consistency.

Last edited by greensky; 03-05-2005 at 03:24 AM. Reason: typo

Old 03-06-2005, 01:57 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Tesss HB User

I agree with Greensky, I would get a second opinion. I don't understand how someone could identify all those things without doing blood tests, or you must have been in there for hours and hours.

Old 03-06-2005, 02:10 PM   #5

DTemple HB User

Hi, This is interesting and no I have never heard of it. I have had EAV testing and the newer MSA testing and have taken homeopathics for almost a year. They have helped me a great deal. I also had all of my amalgam fillings removed in CT. How much is alot of money? It seems like alternative medicine is expensive and also out of pocket. I spent 7K removing my fillings, but it was well worth it.

Old 03-07-2005, 02:29 AM   #6
(female)

pheobe13 HB User

Not quite that much money! He wants £130 (like 200+$s) for the first course, but he said some of the things will take months to clear, so will be ongoing, like £70/month or something. Then after the results show clear, other problems will probably surface. So might have me paying out for a few years.

I know it's not a lot of money if you consider it's for your health, but it is a lot if it's a big con. I don't have a lot of money either.

I can't get a second opinion on the results because as far as I know he is the only one that does it in this part of the country.

It did take nearly 3 hours to find out what was wrong (it's a bit of trial and error) which is what makes me think it must be real. But why isn't it more widely available then? If it's as good as he says, then it could cure disease before it appears, instead of covering up the symptoms like modern medicine.

I just don't know what to think because no-one else seems to have heard of it, and the info on the internet is very conflicting.

It doesn't appear to be anything like homeopathy as we know it. Diagnosis is completely different (and can detect sub-clinical problems!) and treatment is radically different. (mixing vibrations made with ethanol and water in a two litre bottle of water and drinking it over a day, every day for a long time.

I'm always scared to take things I'm not sure about. He has only recently got his qualification so I'm worried he's diagnosed the wrong things and the medicine will either give me those things or do some damage.

Thank you for all the replies. If there is anyone out there that has had these vibrations, please let me know...

Old 03-19-2005, 02:35 AM   #7
(female)

pheobe13 HB User

Has anyone actually had this test done?

Old 03-31-2005, 10:13 PM   #8
(male)

Kriswa HB User
Exclamation Re: Anyone had a 'VEGA-test'? Please post here. Thankyou.

I have had experience with Vega testing over many years, with several naturopaths, at the cost of several thousands of dollars - I can honestly say I'm still not convinced that the technology is a useful tool, (any more than say, palmistry or astrology).
The Vega and similar devices, can be easily manipulated to give desired results and has no scientific basis (I recently discovered that they have been outlawed in most, if not all, of the USA). I think the useful results you may get (yes, I did have some positive results with naturopathy) are from the diet/exercise regimen that is always used in conjunction with these 'tests'.
With the knowledge I have now, I wish I had spent my money elsewhere - I feel now that those practitioners still using these devices are really just modern-day witchdoctors.

As for removing mercury amalgam (silver/black) fillings -- I have had mine removed at great expense, I it has truly changed my health for the better -- I strongly recommend everyone do the same, the sooner the better. For more info check out [URL=http://www.mercurypoisoned.com/links.html]this page[/URL].

Last edited by Kriswa; 03-31-2005 at 10:15 PM.

Old 04-03-2005, 10:01 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

Concerned Male HB User

This was mentioned in a book I read. In the book, the author mentioned briefly about a book that dealt entirely on the subject of energy rebalancing, and frequency generators. I looked the book up, and their were a lot of negative reviews about the book and this type of thing. I'm definitely skeptical about it.

Old 04-07-2005, 04:09 AM   #10
(female)

pheobe13 HB User

Thank you all for your replies. I'm still not sure if I should go ahead with it. I don't like the idea of putting strange stuff in my body. He took quite a while trying to figure out a couple of the 'low' readings.
He would have me believe that the government object to it because they can't afford to fund it. Doctors would have to spend 2/3 hours instead of 10 minutes on an appointment. So that makes sense but I still don't know.

He says that if I don't get these things sorted out now, they develop into diseases later on in life.
Apparently the things wrong with our bodies are passed down from our ancestors. Even from centuries ago.
I just don't know. If anyone has any more information to shed some light on the subject that would be great. Thank you.

Closed Thread