It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2005, 03:51 PM   #1
(female)

lovely01 HB User
essaic

hello. can someone who has used essaic products, such as their tea, etc. let me know how it works for you? I know someone who was told that he has a small mass in his lung. The diagnosis has not been determined yet, and I really really hope it is nothing serious. I went to an herbal store today and was recommended to try essaic. I never heard of it, and was skeptical on whether it was just someone who is trying to sell me their products. I did a research on it on the web ... although there were many info on it, I am still skeptical on if it's a selling attempt.
Therefore, can someone please let me know if they have tried it out or know someone who had, and also how it worked out. Also, do you know can a healthy person use the product (drink the tea) as well?
thank you!

Old 03-13-2005, 06:28 AM   #2

marcen HB User
Re: essaic

Do a search on this board for my prior posts re essiac. Yes, healthy people can take it as a preventative (smaller dosage). It is good to take a few days break every now and then if you are using it as such (as with any treatment). I believe the posts I am talking about were started by Morningdew (I think). HTH! Good luck to your friend.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread