It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2005, 04:32 AM   #1

tgum HB User
Question Herbal For Sex Drive?

Hi everyone.Does anybody know of any herbal remedies for women to help boost my labido?Any help would be appreciated.Thank you.

Last edited by tgum; 03-16-2005 at 04:34 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2005, 08:43 AM   #2

jazzyE HB User
Re: Herbal For Sex Drive?

I was having a little problem with low sex drive for a while...lots of health problems...I read some stuff about Maca root and thought I'd give it a try. I ordered some in powdered form, the regular kind not the gelatinous one. It has really helped ALOT!!!
Just do a search on the net for maca and you should be able to find more info. I felt great when I took it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2005, 12:32 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

ratboy83 HB User

do you know what might have caused your loss of sex drive? is it stress related?

alex.

Old 03-16-2005, 01:15 PM   #4

tgum HB User

Lots of things have caused this but i am on the way up.I just want something to help me along a bit.

Old 03-16-2005, 03:51 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

ratboy83 HB User

okay. ginseng is gonna be the best thing for you here. it counteracts the effects of stress (good if it is a cause) and brings a sense a sense of well being (happy people are more likely to be randy!). even if it isn't the cause its still great anyway as it contains a plant form of testostorone. testostorone is responsible for libido in both men and women and ginseng's ability to boost testosterone levels in the body really does help with sex drive. gillian mckeith recommends pumpkin seeds and saur krout. the amino acid L-phennylaline contributes to sexual arousal. it can be bought in 500mg tablets. there's a herb quite appropriately called horny goat weed. finally, try dong quai. it would be good to know what the causes are though. is it stress? is it depression? something else. if its something else then i might have other suggestions. better to treat the causes than the symptoms.

alex.

Old 03-17-2005, 10:53 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

PBABY HB User

tgum,

I was taking Dong Quai at one time (forgot what for), but anyway, I noticed quite an increase in my sex drive. Wouldn't hurt to check it out.

Old 03-24-2005, 10:07 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

upshutter17 HB User

For any female reproductive organs use False Unicorn. Otherwise, I agree that G I N S E N G will do just fine!
Upshutter

Old 04-28-2005, 01:17 PM   #8
(male)

Hybrid1 HB User

Yeh I know people who have used Clear Energy, Mind & Muscle Power by Garden Of Life and said they have found they got results from it.

[url]http://www.healthtoyou.ca/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=37[/url]

Good Luck!

Closed Thread