It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2005, 02:35 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

Concerned Male HB User
Natural Cures..

I saw that infomercial for that author who wrote that book about Natural Cures, and how they don't want you to know about them. Am I allowed to name the author's name? That infomercial seems to be on TV a lot. Anyway, a friend of mine bought the book and let me read it. It has some interesting things in it, but after several of the topics, the author says that in order to get the rest of the info, you need to pay to join his website. Cause he says that he could get in trouble for giving you the rest of the information in the book. It just seems really shady of the author to have people pay $30 for the book, and then you don't even get the information that you're looking for. Then you need to pay to join his website, and who knows if you even get the information then. The author even admits in the book that he got greedy in the past, and went to jail for two years for scamming a lot of people out of money. Has anyone else read this book, and have any views about it?

Old 04-07-2005, 02:44 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

flintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB User
Re: Natural Cures..

I haven't read the book, but I've seen it on TV. You can get those same books anywhere....bookstores....for a lot cheaper than $30....and you get "all" the information.............

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2005, 07:42 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

CFD 333 HB User

The man who wrote this supposed "Natural Cures" book, Kevin Trudeau, has been in trouble with the FDA on numerous counts for making false claims and has been fined substantially...i wouldn't trust anything he sells. He and Dr. Robert Barefoot were involved in that ongoing Coral Calium scam a couple of years back and were fined tremendously for that one. Turns out, for those of you who don't know this, Coral Calcium is nothing more than overpriced calcium carbonate with minerals...you can get the same combinations for MUCH MUCH cheaper. So sad that so many people fell for that one.

Old 04-10-2005, 09:15 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Concerned Male HB User

It seems that both the author and the opposing side are very shady.

Old 04-10-2005, 10:57 PM   #5
(female)

oeee HB User

Don't believe whatever you read...everyone is different...and the remedy or health regimen for each individual is and has to be individualized....go find your health....but don't rely on the words of others...experiment, read up, and do what seems to agree with your body. Good luck!!

Closed Thread