It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2005, 06:10 AM   #1
(female)

Renee16 HB User
Anyone with Info on Bach Flower Essences

I have been doing reserach on the net on stress and anxiety as I believe I have both. I have found a website for Bach Flower Essences which they say are completely natural and safe to take with just about anything. Has anyone had any experiences with this product? If so, I would appreciate any feedback you might have. This product seems to be on the expensive side which I don't mind if I know it will work.

Old 05-11-2005, 12:30 PM   #2
Veteran

armadillo pie HB User
Re: Anyone with Info on Bach Flower Essences

I have been using Bach Flowers for years and they do work. It is amazing how gentle and effective they are.
I have used them for many things- stress and anxiety being some. When my brother died my mother was a mess. I kept putting drops of Bach Flower Resue Remedy under her tongue. If really calmed her down. I carry that with me when I think I need it. Also the other flower essences are good too. You can combine them to make a concotion you want. There is a lot of info on Bach Flowers and all the good health food stores sell them. I have a small book that tell me what each flower essence does so I can use the ones I need for specific problems.
Also they are good for animals. I have used them on my dog and cat.
There are no side effects at all. It can take from the first application to a few to feel a difference, but they work. Do not be afraid to use them throughout the day mixed in water or straight on your tongue. Some people even use them as a spray in the air- like aromatherapy. But I think ingesting them is better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-12-2005, 05:14 AM   #3
(female)

Renee16 HB User

Thanks for the positive feedback. I did buy the Rescue Remedy but can not tell a difference. I have been takeing the rescue remedy when I feel extremely anxious which makes me feel dizzy and lightheaded like I'm going to faint. I have tried putting the drops on my tongue and in my water but it doesn't seem to do anything for me in my stressful situations. Can you use more than the four drops? Do you know what Bach Remedy would be good for stress and anxiety? Thanks again for the insight.

Old 05-12-2005, 12:04 PM   #4
Veteran

armadillo pie HB User

You can use more then 4 drops and it will not hurt you at all. Try 6-10 drops and instead of on your tongue try them under your tongue and let them dissolve ( that is the sublingual way). Or you can put 10 droppers in a small glass of water and sip slowly over a period of time, like an hour. Also you can use them several times over the day.
If the rescue remedy does not work there are others which I can not rememeber at this momnet. Go on-line or to a health food store and ask them. You can do combos of them.
Also another suggestion for anxiety or stress is the homeopathic formulas. They are great too and no side effects that I know of. They are in a small tube like container and they are tiny little pills which you put under your tongue and let dissolve. Go to the health food store ad ask about them. You can look them up online too. One company is Biorins ( I think that is it) but there is another company that is famous and I can not remember the name of it now.

Closed Thread