It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2005, 09:31 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Howitt44 HB User
Accupuncture

Ok, I am about to take a leap of faith here with my allergy problem. I have had allergies all my life and now at 48 I have adult asthma. I have no doubt that if I had addressed my sinus problem earlier and more aggressive, I wouldn't have gotten the asthma. Mine is worse in the springtime. I know what I am allergic to and have taken medication on and off for the last few years. I am tired of taking meds with side affects and still have minimal relief. I am calling a clinic in my city that has integrative medicine - they combine conventional medicine with alternative. They recommended accupuncture on their website for allergies and asthma. Has anyone else had accupuncture for allergies? I would be interested in knowing. Thanks!

Old 05-14-2005, 12:15 PM   #2
Veteran

armadillo pie HB User
Re: Accupuncture

I have been having weekly acupunture for over a year now for numerous things, but not for allergies- which I do not have. But I can say that it is amazing in it's healing powers. I also have herb combos I take daily which are an important part of it.
I know that if I was not having the acupunture I would have had some medical problems now. This has nearly diminished them. It took some time to find the right combo, but it was worth it. I feel so much better.
Remember acupunture is an older type of medicine then our western one and instead of treating symptoms it really gets to the cause.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread