It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2005, 06:16 AM   #1
(female)

Saybrook HB User
natural cures book

Hi Has anyone read the book "Natural Cures they Don't tell you"? I'm reading it and am interested in a lot of what is mentiomed. For instance dos anyone know about Enegetic Matrix (aka AIM)? Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-19-2005, 12:45 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Concerned Male HB User
Re: natural cures book

Someone I know let me borrow the book. I don't think the book is worth the price. You can find a lot of that information in the net for free. Plus, there are several things in the book that the author says he can't mention. In order to read about the rest of the info, you have to pay to become a member at his website. The energy matrix thing he mentioned sounds fishy to me. I looked up one of the energy rebalancing authors that is mentioned in the book. There were a lot of complaints about him, and people referring to him as a scam artist.

Also, the author of the Natural Cures book has been referred to as a scam artist by a several people. He even admits in the book that he went to prison for two years. He had scammed a bunch of people out of a lot of money. Anyway, I'm not saying that there isn't some good information in the book. There is a bunch of good information. But like I had said, you can find a whole lot of that info on the internet at no cost.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-21-2005, 07:37 PM   #3
(female)

Saybrook HB User
Re: natural cures book

I've been reading the book off and on. I too have found that he says that he can't mention this or that alot in the book. I'm trying to do some of the research on my own over the web. One of the topics I'm trying to learn more about is the life force plan. It's supposed to be about cleansing the body of toxins. I'll keep you posted on my search.

Last edited by Saybrook; 05-21-2005 at 07:38 PM.

Closed Thread