It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2005, 12:49 AM   #1
(male)

mikeb HB User
Homeopathic for improving general health?

Been working on my health in general for the past few years and was considering giving homeopathy a try. I've been diagnosed as gluten intolerant and don't produce enough HCL. I've made great progress in my health in general, especially with the gluten and HCL knowledge and having had my amalgam fillings removed. All of my symptoms have improved and/or disappeared alltogether in the past couple of years. I still think that I have room for improvement, as some symptoms still remain.

Do you think homeopathy is good for improving health in general? (vitality)

What results have you seen from homeopathy?

What impact can homeopathy have upon things like "heavy metal toxicity"? "gluten intolerance"? "hcl difficiency"?

Any other homeopathy advice?

Thanks Mike.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-20-2005, 06:25 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Concerned Male HB User
Re: Homeopathic for improving general health?

I've heard good things about homeopathy. I've been looking into it myself also. What is HCL? Did you get diagnosed with Gluten Intolerance or did you find out about it yourself? Also, how many amalgam fillings did you have removed? I'm thinking about getting mine removed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-21-2005, 09:17 AM   #3
(male)

mikeb HB User

To Concerned Male,

"HCL" is hydrochloric acid or stomach acid. I was in fact, diagnosed as gluten intolerant by my doc. Since I've omitted the gluten from my diet, several symptoms have disappeared. I had 8 amalgams replaced with composites back in 2001. Hard to prove if any health benefits can be directly attributed to the amalgam removal, but I believe that all sources of toxicity should be eliminated or minimized as best as possible. One of the biggest reasons I had them removed was that I had had this metalic taste in my mouth. That taste immediatly disappeared. I'd recommend to everyone that they have their amalgams removed. Have it done by a dentist that is trained to do it properly. Any dentist can do it, but it should be done by someone specifically trained in amalgam replacement. Many good websites available on topic.

Old 06-24-2005, 09:12 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User

Did you get a blood test to confirm your gluten intolerance? Are you considered "celiac?" And what were your symtoms if you don't mind.

Closed Thread