It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2005, 06:58 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

notpain HB User
Scenar Therapy - the answer to all that ails you?

I'm sure many of you have not heard of the Scenar Device. I've read all the hoopla, it was supposedly developed for use by Russian Cosmonauts so they could heal themselves in space, but it never got off the ground (literally in that sense). However it has (or a very similar device) been approved by the FDA. It also has a CE mark in Europe (Not sure what that means really). I'm not sure that is a stellar endorsement... but anyways.

The testimonials are few and far between, and unfortunately it's tough to trust testimonials on sites for people selling this as a service or the product itself. But it's an interesting device (SCENAR is a hand held bio-controlled electro-impulse therapy) that many swear by. For example my best friends mother and aunt were so taken in by it that they both spent around $2,000 to purchase their own units and have been to several instructional courses.

I guess the principal is that the Scenar reads the biofeedback from an injured area of the body, then creates a new signal to send to the brain to tell the body to heal itself. Now it may seem "Star Trekish" (the obvious comparison) but both of the people I know who own them - I have never tried it - swear it works. They claim very rapid healing for injuries of the skin and joints.

I have not convinced myself so I am posting here to see if there is anyone who has actually benefited from this Therapy. I am open to all kinds of alternative therapies - prolotherapy, infared light, howling at a full moon, but this seems the most interesting to me because it is NON INVASIVE. And as crazy as this seems any testimonials for Fish Oil would be nice too. I am too tired tonight to add another post, but I figure alternative minds know much about many treatments. I'll address Prolotherapy another day.

Anyone had results with Scenar Therapy? And if so please post your experiences. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread