It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2006, 05:21 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

drs HB Userdrs HB Userdrs HB Userdrs HB User
Ubitol, is anyone taking this product?

Ubitol

I've order this recently. Has anyone been on this yet or started taking it? I'ld really like to get some input, or talk about how you feel as you take it, mine should be here in about 7 days.

Diana

Old 04-20-2006, 11:41 PM   #2
(female)

outragedangel9 HB User
Question Re: Ubitol, is anyone taking this product?

hello I just reseved the flier on this .would you be so kind to let me know if it gives you any energy and anything else it does for you Thanks also I will let you know when I get mine

Last edited by moderator2; 04-21-2006 at 02:57 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-22-2006, 05:48 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Re: Ubitol, is anyone taking this product?

Personally I've been taking only one in the AM on and empty stomach. What I've read is some take up to three to really see a difference, I have notice have a lot more energy in the mornings now. I might have to think about taking one a half hour before my lunch meal too, I seem to get tired after I eat lunch.

Old 04-22-2006, 02:12 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Concerned Male HB User

Could you describe a little more about what Ubitol is?

Old 04-24-2006, 06:39 PM   #5
(female)

outragedangel9 HB User

Hello Thanks for emailling me I will let you know what I get from i9t I havent ordered it yet I had just got the information.and as the other qyuestion. to the concerened male. Its a new pill that is suppose to help you in feeling much better its suppose to make you feel 15 to 20 years younger it will help your bones not to hurt if vyou have preforming problems it helps that ,we will see If you all hear anything else let me know I will do the same and as for my saying email I ment in here no where else thanks

Old 04-24-2006, 09:04 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Oh, my mistake, I was thinking about the htp-5, that is what I take on an empty stomach in the am. I take the ubitol in the afternoon after my lunch. You can look it up, there is information on it. I'm on my second bottle of it. The worse off you are the more your suppose to notice the effects, I wasn't that bad off so I can't report that big of a difference for me. I do have a little more energy but not like wow or anything.

Old 05-19-2006, 11:35 AM   #7
(male)

dsunshinej HB User
Yes

I have been taking Ubitol (Bionutrigenics) for about one month, and I like the results it has given me. I am 56 years old. My energy and athletic activity levels had been declining steadily for 15 years. I have tried other products and remedies, but nothing has worked for me as well as Ubitol. I take one or two capsules in the morning upon arising. I also take two capsules of Proxenol in the evening when retiring. Together, with all my other nutrition and supplements I am feeling about 15 years younger and can run, exercise and work without the disabling exhaustion I used to feel. I plan on taking both of these for the foreseeable future.

Old 06-06-2006, 02:12 PM   #8
(male)

aRRay HB User

Ubitol is just a brand name for what is also known as Q10.
And the man is right...everyone is taking it. I know I try to take mine every day. However I recommend getting it from someone a bit more reliable and with more reasonable prices like ******* vitamins, thats where I get mine.

I also got the ad for ubitol in the mail. For $70 a bottle that stuff is like 3 times what you can get good quaility Q10 for. So it will probably work for you and help raise your baseline of health, but there is no sense paying $70 a bottle for it when you can get it for much less.

EM

Old 07-11-2006, 03:55 PM   #9
(male)

cosmic gypsy HB User

i started to order tis product then decided to do some research----search the web for unitol or better yet ubiquinone and you will find that it is actually cq-10------looking at bionutrigenics list of ingredients for ubitol you will see that it is basically a vitamin supplement with 30mg of cq-10---- they also don't tell you if ubitol (ubiquinone) is derived from 100% fermentation process or half fermentation and half synthetic---- if you do the research you will find that the 100% fermentation process is the best---also their price for what is mainly a medicore vitamin supplement with 30mg of cq-10 is out of this world!!--cq-10 can be purchased in 30-60-100-or-200 mg for half of their price or less--happy hunting!!

Closed Thread