It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2006, 11:25 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User
Is Dr. Natura's colonix program a scam?

Hi,
I'm 30 years old and I've suffered from constipation and stomach pains all of my life and I was just curious about this product and it's efficacy. I've read all of the testimonies on his website and it would be impossible for ALL of them to be discredible. However, being that this is a product that isn't approved by the FDA kinda means that I don't really know what i'm putting in my body or how really dangerous these herbs could be. They do claim that the ingredients are all natural but I don't know. The testimonies sound TOO good to be true. I'm so desparate, I did purchase it and I'm waiting. I just want your opinions, but I'm still giving it a try, what the heck, the prescrption meds these doctors give us for these symptoms(not the ROOT) i'm sure are much worse by far. What do you think? Did you ever try it with good results?

Last edited by Jess75; 04-05-2006 at 11:25 PM.

Old 04-07-2006, 08:37 AM   #2
(female)

jande HB User
Re: Is Dr. Natura's colonix program a scam?

Hi Jessica,

I have tried this product and really thought it worked very well - now I don't know if I had some of the things come out of me that some of those testimonials showed - but I did really notice a difference in how I felt and I have to say the frequency of bowel movements definitely increased. It did take about a week or so before I noticed anything working so have a little patience with it. I also only did it for a month and I really would like to see how it would have been had I done 2 or 3 months - which I plan on doing it. I have 3 kids and it is just difficult to stay on any type of program Hope all works well for you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2006, 04:02 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thanks for your reply.
I'm on day 4 and feel ill as ever. I am trying to be patient though and it seems like it worked a lot faster for others. Example, my mother has already passed 2 huge bms on the first two day, those of which are similar to the ones described and depicted on the website. I know, gross. hehe
Anyhow, I guess i'll just keep waiting, but i do feel real ill.
Did you have constipation problems? If so, did this product help at all with it?

Last edited by Jess75; 04-10-2006 at 04:03 PM.

Old 04-12-2006, 08:09 AM   #4
(female)

jande HB User

No I didn't really have the constipation problems - but it did take a good week where I noticed that I was going like they said I would - your mom started on the first day - wow good for her

I have a 2 year old that is having constipation problems - however I can't tell if it is constipation or she just doesn't want to go cuz it hurts - I don't think she will drink the fiber though - hee hee

Old 04-12-2006, 07:10 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thank you for the replies. I'm on day 6 and am just not noticing anything miraculous yet. My mom on the other hand is singing praise everyday, lol, good for her! She said that she is starting to feel better than ever! Hope you lil one is alright. Thanks again!

Old 04-20-2006, 03:25 PM   #6

DTemple HB User

Hi, Last year at this time me and two friends tried Dr. Natura and it worked for all of us, I was amazed and those testimonials were my exact experience. I found it so helpful that I did three months and so did the other two people. It's something I would consider doing once a year for a month or so (I am constipated and I was chelating mercury). My BMs were much larger and more normal looking and daily, I did find some un-usual unidentified objects in there and I also passed (with some discomfort) long, dark blackish rubbery tubes, like over a foot long and definitely kind of on the hard side which I assumed was very old fecal material. Even in the third month I will still passing this old fecal material, I just could not drink the full strength on the Kleri Tea because I had some cramping sensations early in the morning and the company was very nice about it and said just don't steep the tea for the full amount of time. Which helped alot. I hope that this information is helpful.

Old 05-13-2006, 12:43 PM   #7

1nature32 HB User

My husband and I are doing it and after one week, we started seeing the mucoid plaque as shown in the photos. If you look for the ones that float, they will come apart as stringy and rubbery..gross but true. I don't feel any different yet other than less bloating and a little more energy.

Old 05-21-2006, 08:08 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

mellowfish HB User

Hey Jessicca-

Are you or your mom still using this program? Can you give us an update? Thanks

Old 05-25-2006, 01:46 PM   #9
Inactive
(female)

gort HB User

Did anyone have improvements with allergies or sensitivities to food after this cleanse? What about the appearance of your skin.

Thanks.

Old 05-27-2006, 02:09 PM   #10
(female)

CaribouMom HB User

I've been taking it for a week. It wasn't until I started taking this that I really understood what goes in must come out. I thought once or twice a week was OK. LOL! Since starting this, at first it was every other day but 6 times already today. There were cramps when I increased the dosage, but I didn't think what I was taking was working, so be forewarned. I do think there is a logic to getting this stuff out of our bodies. I have Fibromyalgia and have had a headache since December that cannot be diagnosed. I'm doing Colonix as a part of detoxing from my meds and everything else too so I can start at square one and see if my body doesn't handle what I take in better. Good luck to those using it. Better health!

Old 05-30-2006, 07:29 AM   #11
(female)

antiparasites HB User

I'm new. I was doing INTENSE research about parasite cleanses/colon cleanses about 8 months ago. I did not order this product because of the high cost, the complicated dosing and the length of the program. The main ingredient is phyllium which is the same ingredient in Metimucil (sp?) so it will definately produce good bowel movements. It has 12 GRAMS of stool producers and only 500 MILLIGRAMS of herbs. I'm not saying it does not work, but I think it is way overpriced and complicated.

Closed Thread