It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2006, 01:41 PM   #1
(male)

revjeff HB User
Any alternatives to cure bone spurs in neck?

Hello--

Does anyone know of any alternative methods for healing bone spurs in the neck?

I have bone spurs on 3 of the vertebra in my neck.

These bone spurs are pressing on my spinal cord and cause migraines, pain in my shoulder, numbness and tingling in arms/hands, and neck pain that is like a migraine in my neck. Every day, I have some sort of pain.

The only option I've been given by traditional Western medicine is surgery to remove the spurs. I don't want to go this route, because since it involves my spinal cord, there is a risk of paralysis.

Does anyone know of any alternative treatments to dissolve bone spurs that really work?

Thank you in advance.

--Jeff

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2006, 03:47 AM   #2
(male)

pappashu HB User
Re: Any alternatives to cure bone spurs in neck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by revjeff
Hello--

These bone spurs are pressing on my spinal cord and cause migraines, pain in my shoulder, numbness and tingling in arms/hands, and neck pain that is like a migraine in my neck. Every day, I have some sort of pain.

The only option I've been given by traditional Western medicine is surgery to remove the spurs. I don't want to go this route, because since it involves my spinal cord, there is a risk of paralysis.

Does anyone know of any alternative treatments to dissolve bone spurs that really work?

Thank you in advance.

--Jeff
some people say oral chelation with edta will get rid of calcium in your arteries,kidney stones,and bone spurs. I passed a kidney stone last week and it was painless.edta can be bought very cheap at wonder labs.com. I also have no joint pain and have been useing it for 1 year. I had a stent put in on10-4-2005,was put on plavix&aspirin and vitoren. These drugs made me to sore to walk or work out so I quit them within a month. The stent did not help my angina at all.EDTA,lots of pure water,vitamins a,b,c,d,e,krill oil (omega 3 ),co-q-10,selenium,and a high potancy multivitamin-multimineral all helped me. Some people just get expensive formulas like cardiorenew. My angina is now bareable. If you take this stuff you may go through some changes as your body purges.ride it out. I suffered rash,body odor,diarrhea sleepiness,and insomnia.It was worth it.EDTA is a man made amino acid F D A approved for over 50 years. In I V form they use it to take lead out of you.I took a hole bottle (250capsules@650mgs)in 5 weeks to cleanse. Now I take 2 caps in the am and 2 in the pm.read about it at oral chelation.com or wonder labs.com. Drug eluding stents are in the news and people who have them are scared, and told to stay on plavix because they cause blood clots, I'm still here doing my little formula.good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-31-2009, 10:28 PM   #3
(male)

Old Country HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by revjeff View Post
Hello--

Thank you in advance.

--Jeff
I have just heard of an Oriental Doctor in Ottawa, ON, Canada, who successfully dissolves spinal spurs with an oral medication. I am also trying to locate him or her.

Last edited by Old Country; 12-31-2009 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Add user name

Old 01-05-2010, 11:52 PM   #4
(male)

dfdx HB User

You may visit a TCM clinic in your city and the doctor will give you some advices. Here is the formula for curing bone spurs but I am not sure whether you can get everyone of the ingredients in your country.

Chinese angelica 18g, Salvia miltiorrhiza 30g, Millettia 21g, frankincense 9g, myrrh 9g, Rhizoma Corydalis 12g, Pueraria 18g, Speranskia tuberculata 21g, turmeric 12g, pangolin 10g, earthworm 12g

Boil all these herbs and drink the juice twice a day. This formula is only for spurs caused by trauma and strain.

It is strongly advised to visit a TCM doctor since the cause for your vertebral spur is not known yet. The doctor will change the formula when he/she finds the cause.

Closed Thread