It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2007, 09:05 PM   #1
(male)

JasonJazz HB User
Question "buah merah extract" alternative medicine ?

Does any one here have complete information about "buah merah extract" ?
It's fruit extract from Papua Island.

I heard someone say it works very well for cancer, diabetes, arthritis and hiv/aids.

Anyone try it?

Thanks
Jason

Old 04-23-2007, 05:51 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rheanna HB Userrheanna HB User
Re: "buah merah extract" alternative medicine ?

JasonJazz,

The only information I can find about this new "miracle medicine" is from places that sell it. If this stuff really DID work to cure "cancer, diabetes, arthritis and hiv/aids", the medical establishment would be prescribing it right and left. "Cancer, diabetes, arthritis and hiv/aids" and all the other long list of ailments that it supposedly cures would be things of the past. Have you noticed that these ailments still exist in the world?

I'm glad you're asking about this BEFORE you empty your pockets. Save your money.

--Rheanna

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2007, 12:42 AM   #3
(female)

SangDewi HB User

It is true about 'Buah Merah' can cure cancer, hepatitis, cerebral apoplexy, diabet, aids, ect. In Indonesia this medicine has proved and admit by medicion and hospital, but the promote and people unknowledge of this medicion is very low as for middle and high class people choose to go to hospital and poor people don't have enough money to buy this medicion. The price for this medicion is not expensive, only $20 for 130ml and so on. I have experience with this medicion for my asthma, first time my mother gave me in oil extract taste was so bad just like fish oil. I took this medicion for 3 months and my lung is getting clean of asthma. Since I took it most of expat including my American boss consume it too.
You won't waste your money for nothing.

Old 04-24-2007, 12:52 AM   #4
(male)

JasonJazz HB User

Thanks SangDewi and rheanna,

SangDewi,
that's very interesting.

Could you tell me where to buy this fruit extract? In the US? Singapore? [removed]
Coz i'm desperate to know about this.

Someone also sent me an email, she ever heard that a doctor in the US gave the buah merah oil / extract to his arthritis and cancer patients and the effect was very good. The doctor very surprised with the buah merah extract could do. The patients made a great progress.

JasonJazz

Last edited by mod-anon; 04-24-2007 at 05:00 AM. Reason: do not ask members to recommend outside websites

Old 04-24-2007, 01:10 AM   #5
(female)

SangDewi HB User

Hi Jason,

I don't know where to buy outside of Indonesia. [removed]

Last edited by mod-anon; 04-24-2007 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Please honor your membership agreement. Please read and follow the posting rules.

Closed Thread