It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2008, 09:13 AM   #1
(female)

vsmom HB User
Heavy metal toxicity caused by vaccinations?

HI. My 3 yr old has had a nasty case of the hives for like 6 weeks. Took her to a natural doc and she says shes got this toxicity thing. Anyone ever hear of it? We're changing our diets and trying to detox her little body. The dr says its probably from vaccinations. Great. Like I dont have anything else to worry about. Im just so confused on the whole vaccination deal. Help!

Old 05-21-2008, 09:31 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

AlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB User
Re: Heavy metal toxicity caused by vaccinations?

Have you ever read the ingredients of vaccinations? They are loaded with toxins, including heavy metals. Most of our health issues stem from toxins, poor food (processed) yet instead of addressing the root of them problem, we normally take some pills. I could believe that her problem could be caused by vaccinations, it is just that everyone turns their head when it comes to them, no one wants to admit that they are harmful or cause anything to happen other than "protection." Mercury and aluminum are common in most vaccinations. You may read that mercury had been removed, but when you dig deeper you will find that mercury is still in vaccinations, but in "traces" and in traces it does not have to be listed as an ingredient. When each shot contains several heavy metals and toxins and you start to add up how many vaccinations a young baby/child recieves within the first couple years of life you can see how much bad stuff is going into them. Toxins and metals conpromise the immune system because they body has to deal with them, leaving the body open to sickness and illness. If you are truely healthy and you have a strong immune system and receive proper nutrients-vitamins and minerals i.e. tools your body needs to fight, you will NOT get sick and the body can even fight away diseases that are passed around.

If you want to read about vaccinations you have to search outside of the box. When you turn to government, drug company, sites they are for them naturally and the information is one sided and often the large list of side effects are downplayed and they rarely admit fault when it comes to vaccinations causing anything. I have found books and sites where you can read horror stories about vaccinations and what they have done to people that you normally don't hear. Also, if you read the package insert that comes with the vaccination, they usually are not sure how long the effectiveness of the vaccine will last.......

I use to go with the flow like everyone else until I opened my eyes one day and it read and I never stopped learning and reading when it comes to medicine and I find natural and alternative ways of healing and I use it for prevention. I have a two year old daughter who has never been sick, literally. I can cure any cold right away. I think natural and alternative medicine will be the way of the future eventually and people are slowly learning about the benefits of it now. Best of luck to you and your child!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-21-2008, 09:35 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Could you let me know how you are going to detox your 3 year old? I have a 2 year old and she did receive shots until 12 months of age and I always wondered what steps it takes to detox a toddler. Thanks!

Old 05-21-2008, 12:25 PM   #4
(female)

vsmom HB User

The doc gave us a bunch of stuff. She's taking a homeopathic iron supplement, sodium alginate, a hard core probiotic and an all in 1 liquid supplement. Its got everything you can think of in there and I think its called IntraKid (she said that is a great detox tool). She did some testing and came up with a list of foods to avoid and some to concentrate on. She said just really focus on it and her hives should start to clear up in a few weeks. I'm really hoping they do!
Both kids are totally up to date on their shots and with a 3rd on the way, I'm really questioning the whole process. Did you just stop the shots all together?

Old 05-21-2008, 12:37 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

I stopped vaccinating at 12 months. I couldn't ignore what they contain and I didn't feel right injecting those things into her bloodstream anymore. It isn't an easy decision, but I couldn't justify it. I know there controversy with autism, but most stories start with, my baby was (18 months) and was walking, talking, and normal and they got shots and screamed, cried, got a high fever and went into their own world and were not the same since. That really scared me and I couldn't live with myself after reading the same stories like that over and over. These things don't belong in anyone's bldy, let alone a small infant or child who does not have the ability to filter out these toxins like we can. Overall it is a personal choice. It sounds like you are interested in naturopathy because you took your child to a naturopathic doctor. Just do some research and think for yourself and decide what is best.

Old 05-22-2008, 08:54 AM   #6
(female)

stephanie867 HB User

I would love to stop vaccinating my kids. We all do see naturopathic doctors, but the vaccination thing hasn't come up yet in conversation.

However, what do you guys tell your school systems or daycares? The kids are "required" to have certain vaccinations. I readily admit that I am not smart enough nor do I have the patience (and couldn't afford to stop working anyway) to homeschool them. I recently got a letter from the middle school my son is about to enter, requiring him to have a physical and to be sure his shots are all up to date and it must be done by xx date, or he will not be allowed to enter school.

So is there any way around that? Or do you all homeschool? If so, you all have my utmost admiration...!

Old 05-22-2008, 09:11 AM   #7
(female)

vsmom HB User

It takes a special mom to homeschool....I am not that mom. In Colorado, you just sign a paper that says I choose not to vaccinate. I'm sure its different in all states but well worth looking into.
I'm still on the fence about the whole thing but the more I hear and read I think we may stop. I'm pregnant and due in Sept. I will either space them out with this baby (4-5 shots at once is too much!) or not do it at all. This is a really tough decision!

Old 05-22-2008, 03:40 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

No one can force you to vaccinate, there are exemptions in every state. My daughter is only two, but I asked other holistic mothers in my area if they got any flak for not vaccinating or partially vaccinating and they said no. When the school asks for the shot records, instead you sign a piece of paper and there were no problems or issues and these people are all over San Diego in several school districts, they all consistantly said it wasn't a big deal. No one can force you to vaccinate. There are people who cannot handle the toxins, and people like us who do not want the toxins in our bodies. Get an exemption form.

Old 05-23-2008, 09:19 AM   #9
(female)

stephanie867 HB User

Thank you! I am going to start looking into it. My 11 yr old has some behavior issues that, with the help of my holistic dr., are finally getting under control (in the last two months, he's become a completely different child). I do NOT want to pour a bunch of chemicals into him and find out that he can't handle them and all our hard work goes kaput!

My boss' wife is a school nurse...I bet she'd know where I could find exemption forms.

Thank you all!

Old 05-23-2008, 02:03 PM   #10
(female)

vsmom HB User

Just talked to a good friend. Her dad is a doc and supports her decision to partially vac. Her regular ped says that the only ones he thinks are really important are the hib and pnemoneccocal (i know i butchered that one!). He says the others just aren't worth the risk.

Old 06-02-2008, 06:01 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

itburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB User

Interesting. My 13 year old got a tetnus and hep a shot and had hives for two weeks following it. So damn scary we can't trust these companies!!! I would further check out this allergy with an allergist or with alternative. On the flip side vaccinations save lives.

Closed Thread