It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2008, 02:35 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

AlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB User
Wisdom Teeth - Healing Infection Naturally

I have a hunch that one of my widsom teeth are infected. I have been in constant pain for three days and I finally have an appointment tomorrow. They wil be pulled soon. I am into natural medicine and I was wondering what I can do to heal this infection naturally without drugs and antibiotics because I don't take them. They may try to give me something tomorrow. I also read they normally try to get you to take antibiotics because of an increase of infections after they are pulled. I do not want those drugs afterwards, oils, vitamins, etc. can I take or use to maintain my health and prevent or heal an infections?

Old 06-23-2008, 03:26 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

chocolate29 HB Userchocolate29 HB Userchocolate29 HB User
Re: Wisdom Teeth - Healing Infection Naturally

My nephew had an infection in one of his teeth so his mom took him to the dentist and he prescribed some antibiotics. We are against using drugs for healing and use herbs and vitamins whenever possible because those antibiotics wreak havoc on your system. So, my sister gave him this dose of vitamins:

VitaminE, A&D, C, garlic, echinacea and a kids chewable multivitamin. She gave these to him once a day and the infection left in about 4 or 5 days.
An adult person, I'm sure, can take these more than once a day. He's just a little guy so he got one dose a day.
And he's healthier all around for it.
Hope this helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-23-2008, 05:01 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: Wisdom Teeth - Healing Infection Naturally

Rinse with 3% hydrogen peroxide, it's the best antiseptic mouthwash, far better than Listerine.

However, if you get fever, swelling, or increase in pain after the extraction (pain later worse than pain day of) you probably really need the antibiotic.

Closed Thread