It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2009, 12:48 AM   #1
(female)

peace4health HB Userpeace4health HB Userpeace4health HB User
breast & ovarian cysts cure?

Hi,

Does anyone know of an alternative/herbal cure for breast cysts (fibrocystic breast disease) and for ovarian cysts?

Any natural cure for an endometrial cyst?

Old 03-31-2009, 01:59 PM   #2
(female)

cato HB User
Re: breast & ovarian cysts cure?

Lugol's iodine will shrink fibrocystic breast lumps, fibroids, endometriosis & ovarian cysts.

It is available at pharmacies behind the counter for about $12.00. It's not distributed by health stores at all.

You would take about 4 or 5 drops a day in 12 ounces of water first thing in the morning. Wait an hour before eating or drinking anything else because if the iodine mixes with any protein it will lose most of its anti-bacterial action. And if it mixes with antioxidants it will oxidize.

It's also necessary to paint it on the breast area and over the uterus area. Some will sink in over night to get to the cysts.

You have to take companion nutrients later in day for it: Vitamin C, selenium, niacin, riboflavin, salt. The selenium places iodine into cells. Do not take at same time as iodine though--will oxidize.

The authorities on this protocol are Dr David Brownstein, Dr Jonathan Wright, and Dr Guy Abrahams.

Last edited by cato; 03-31-2009 at 02:05 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-01-2009, 05:24 AM   #3
(female)

Thank you so much for your reply, cato!

In fact, I've recently read that ovaries are second to the thyroid gland in their need of iodine. Later, I was wondering if Lugol's could be applied over the cyst, in the ovary area. I searched for some info a couple of days ago, but failed to find anything about its topical use in case of cysts. And now your reply comes as an answer to my wondering!

You say I should paint it over the uterus area. Why not over the cyst area? I know where my cyst is and I can even touch it under the skin. So maybe I could apply Lugol's directly there. But I still need to find out details, the how to. I thank you that you mentioned doctors' names.

Dear cato, do you know if there's much difference between taking Lugol's or kelp? I have had several cysts in both breasts; diagnosed as fibrocystic mastopathy. I started taking kelp (600mcg daily), and in 4 months I had another ultrasound, which showed only 1 cyst in each breast; and the largest one had gone from 1,8cm to 0,5cm.

Concerning my ovarian cyst, it seems that 600mcg kelp daily, which I've been taking for 7 months now, hasn't changed anything. So I thought maybe only "watery" cysts respond to iodine; but now that you've mentioned fibroids and endometriosis, I'm encouraged. Well, they can't be 100% sure by ultrasound if my cyst is indeed endometrial; but it looks very much like one. And it's "stuck" there since June 2008. Maybe I should increase my kelp dosage. I still need to find out if Lugol's is freely available in my country, though I don't think it's anything hard to be made at pharmacies.

Regading antioxidants, I wonder if my vitamin E is making the iodine from kelp oxidize... Or doesn't it matter in which form the iodine is? Do you think kelp is also to be taken at least one hour apart from antioxidants?

Thanks again for giving valuable information. By the way, may I ask you if you have personally used Lugol's to cure any of the above mentioned conditions? Or do you know anyone who has used Lugo's efficiently?

Sorry for so many questions I don't want to undergo surgery at all, so I need to know as much as I can

Thank you

Old 04-02-2009, 09:55 AM   #4
(female)

cato HB User

I think Dr Jonathan Wright talks about his own patient case studies in his online reports. Don't remember where I read it but some doctor or scientist got rid of patients' cysts in a few months with potassium iodide. That is online somewhere. SSKI is another name for it. K is potassium. Lugol's is potassium iodide and iodine mixture.

For me personally, I had a grapefruit sized fibroid removed surgically in 2004. A year later I found out about Lugol's iodine being able to shrink all of these things because they sprout up due to the deficiency of iodine. I was told by doctors that fibroids keep coming back until menopause, but I haven't had any sign of recurrence since taking Lugol's everyday.

Lugol's is a strong iodine solution, much more potent than kelp. One drop of Lugol's is 6.25mg. That is why you have to keep anti-oxidants away from it for at least an hour. I doubt antioxidants affect kelp since it is a whole food with dozens of other minerals in it.

If you can see where the cyst is, definitely paint the iodine on it. Use topical iodine until you can find the Lugol's to take internally. You can buy it online if it's not in Russian drugstores. Remember to dilute it well with water to flush out the toxins that the iodine removes. Some people are putting it directly on skin growths. But it takes a long time to work. It makes the skin peel a few days later, eventually killing the growth after a dozen or so applications. But burns normal skin causing an itch if you don't move it around to another location. You'll know when to move it over an inch. It will get itchy in that spot after several nights application.

Sounds like it will work well for you internally, since you got rid of some of the lumps with kelp alone. Lugol's will work faster to treat the deficiency.
Good luck.

Old 04-03-2009, 01:06 AM   #5
(female)

Thank you!

Old 04-04-2009, 11:20 AM   #6
(male)

alks456 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by peace4health View Post
Hi,

Does anyone know of an alternative/herbal cure for breast cysts (fibrocystic breast disease) and for ovarian cysts?

Any natural cure for an endometrial cyst?
In Su-jok acupuncture, cysts are excess of Dampness in a particular area and healed generally with no problem, as in Su-jok it is possible to direct the healing to any part of the body no matter where and how deep (for example, working exclusively on each of the multiple affected areas of the brain in case of tumours or multiple sclerosis).

Last edited by alks456; 04-04-2009 at 11:48 AM.

Closed Thread