It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2009, 04:56 AM   #1
(female)

likesacookie HB User
Anyone know about treating a lung-based illness?

Yesterday and today I have been able to occasionally feel a warm sensation when I exhale that's been gradually increasing. For me one of the symptoms of illness, usually in conjunction with a sore throat, is a warm sensation upon exhaling. However, I don't have a sore throat, so I'm assuming that the cause is from somewhere in my lungs. I have an appointment with my nutritionist on Thursday and he's really good about giving me things for illnesses, however I have a job interview on Wednesday and I can't afford to wait that long. I need to nip this in the bud!

I suspect that the issue is bacterial because of the tendency of the symptoms to wax and wane. Viral illnesses typically follow a specific pattern and I don't think that this is. If anyone has some suggestions for ways to help my body specifically fight off a bacterial lung infection I'd really appreicate it. Thanks!

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Can anyone help? I'm having trouble getting a full breath of air. recruit2 Lung & Respiratory Disorders / COPD 35 07-05-2011 11:29 AM
when do you know when someone is in the final stages of lung cancer tinahaumann Death & Dying 16 02-21-2009 07:39 AM
Has Anyone Ever Heard of This? Hoopa7p Heart Disorders 8 08-29-2008 01:23 AM
anyone know about tb tests hopesprings2 Infectious Diseases 9 08-12-2008 04:20 AM
Does Anyone Know ? Andrea34 Open to All Other Health Topics 5 09-14-2007 01:53 PM