It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2009, 01:26 PM   #1
(male)

DrFishNips HB User
Colloidal silver

I hear its one of the best antibiotics around and since it disables the chemical lung enzyme it also kills lots of fungal cells and cells hijacked by viruses. Anyone here tried it? I'm always getting bacterial infections so I'd like to give it a shot. I hear lots of people freaking out about argyreia. In all fairness its not that bad. Apart from the blue skin there are no adverse effects from it and it takes years for you to gradually turn blue. Personally I wouldn't mind being blue.

Old 06-28-2009, 09:50 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

jenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB User
Re: Colloidal silver

I use it all the time. No blue skin ... ever!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-29-2009, 02:23 PM   #3
(male)

DrFishNips HB User

Cool. I'm building myself a generator at the moment. I hear you need high purity silver where do you get yours do you get high grade silver wire or ingots or something? I have a bit of an obsession with metal ingots so I think I'm gonna go that route.

Old 06-30-2009, 02:46 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

jenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB User

I know people who like to make it but I buy it bottled. Argenetum is a great silver but I've tried others with success as well.

Old 06-30-2009, 08:07 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User

I use it all the time too. I have a oral spray and a nasal spray. I have used it on a canker sore in my mouth and my husband had one once too and they both disappeared in a day or two. Great stuff!

Old 07-01-2009, 01:06 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

I found the blue man to be quite handsome, but I am a little Leary of metals, myself. Live and learn though, I say! Whatever works for others, is worth contemplation.

Old 07-01-2009, 12:04 PM   #7
(male)

DrFishNips HB User

Supposedly it kills all viruses too. What it does is it disables an enzyme which is essential for all prokaryotic organisms (bacteria) but also all microorganisms which use the primitive chemical lung method of metabolizing such as fungi and protists. Supposedly when viruses hijack a cell the host cell reverts to this primitive method of metabolism therefore the infected cells are killed by colloidal silver. To put the icing on the cake larger parasitic organisms such as tape worms lay eggs and their eggs use this enzyme for metabolism. I read this on 3 different sites and they were all consistent. If this is true then colloidal silver is the mother of all anti-parasites.

I saw on a video the blue man was talking to doctors and this doctor was stating that colloidal silver doesn't even have antibiotic properties. I suppose being a doctor doesn't shield you from ignorance. Its her profession though how the hell can a doctor of all people not have researched this. I don't know for sure but if people are asserting that it works by shutting down specific enzymes they have to be basing these assertions on the results of lab experiments. I'll look into it more.

Old 07-01-2009, 12:12 PM   #8
(male)

DrFishNips HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by writeleft View Post
I found the blue man to be quite handsome, but I am a little Leary of metals, myself. Live and learn though, I say! Whatever works for others, is worth contemplation.
What do you mean the Leary of metals? Timothy Leary? He was the man. Theres few people I look up to in this world and he's definitely one of them. Couldn't agree with you more live and learn. We're only here for 80 years tops so why cling onto things like we're immortal. If nobody experimented we'd never learn at the pace we do these days. Blue skins a small price to pay for determining whether colloidal silver is the mother of all antibiotics or not. Like I said though I wouldn't mind having blue skin. I'm surprised that nobody has intentionally covered themselves in colloidal silver to turn themselves blue.

Old 07-01-2009, 06:06 PM   #9
(female)

Triciah614 HB User

My family uses colloidal silver all the time. My sister is an RN and her and her husband make it. Any time anybody in my family starts to get a cold or the flu, I give them a swig of colloidal 3x a day for 3 days and it's gone!!!

We also sprayed it on my sister's dog who had bad allergies and a rash. We sprayed it on the affected area and the next day it was almost healed. We have been using colloidal silver for at least 5 years to help heal our ailments. We don't use it every day, but on an as needed basis. Nobody has turned blue and we're all fine. Lately, I'm looking into taking it on a daily basis as an anti-inflammatory. I have lupus and some underlying problems from lupus and heard that colloidal silver could help with the inflammation and pain. I love the stuff!!

Old 07-02-2009, 02:51 AM   #10
Inactive
(female)

Also, my daughter gives it to her 5 year old for ear infections or the first sign of a cold. Always works wonders.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:00 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User

Do any of you find that if you use the silver nasal spray that you have been able to clear up a sinus infection? I have been using it but not sure if it is clearning yet.

Old 07-02-2009, 03:46 PM   #12
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFishNips View Post
What do you mean the Leary of metals? Timothy Leary? He was the man. Theres few people I look up to in this world and he's definitely one of them. Couldn't agree with you more live and learn. We're only here for 80 years tops so why cling onto things like we're immortal. If nobody experimented we'd never learn at the pace we do these days. Blue skins a small price to pay for determining whether colloidal silver is the mother of all antibiotics or not. Like I said though I wouldn't mind having blue skin. I'm surprised that nobody has intentionally covered themselves in colloidal silver to turn themselves blue.
I did not use the term "the Leary of metals". I said "I am leary of metals". My spell checker replaced the word leary, with Leary, but never did I refer to leary other than to mean...hesitant.

I think this post is facinating, I guess that was my point. And hello to my old friend TEdds83

Last edited by writeleft; 07-02-2009 at 03:47 PM.

Old 07-02-2009, 07:06 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hello back! I hope you are doing well!

Old 07-03-2009, 06:28 AM   #14
(female)

Triciah614 HB User

Ted, my son has used it as a nasal spray in the past and it worked wonders for him. However, we had to replace the very diluted colloidal silver with my sister's more potent one.

There isn't much that I haven't tried using colloidal on. It's never let me down....

Closed Thread