It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2009, 06:01 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Live-Life-to-Love HB User
Parasite cleansing for severe food allergies

I have aquired very bad food allergies and have been told from my naturopath that I most probably have parasites. The product that he wanted me to take is called Para-A and it contains Black Walnut Hull...

I can't take it because I probably allergic to walnuts. I was tested a few months ago by skin and blood and both came up HIGH on the allery scale.

He suggested I try AMAZON AP. Has anyone tried this for parasite elimination?? I need feedback on what is good and out there to kill as many of these creature as possible.

Thanks!

Old 08-01-2009, 08:30 PM   #2
(male)

dgillmore HB User
Re: Parasite cleansing for severe food allergies

Hi,

Been doing cleanses myself and helping others for 15 years. The symtoms you mention have been experienced by people with parasite infestations. In my opinion, the first thing you should do is ensure that there is no mucoidal build up in the colon by doing either several hydrocolon therapy sessions (colonics) or use an oxygen based powder from Global Healing Center to emulsify everything in your colon for a week. GHC then recommends a parasite cleanser as a six week long follow up. Unfortunately, for you their parasite cleanse product also uses walnut hulls, but many have used the oxygen powder only and been able to clear out some parasites.

Louise Gittleman in her book 'Guess What Came to Dinner', starting on page 113 lists several traditional anti-parasite foods such as fresh pineapple, papaya, pomegranate juice, ground pumpkin seed poriddge. The list goes on.

Hope this was helpful, Don

Last edited by dgillmore; 08-02-2009 at 08:36 AM. Reason: sent you an email

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2009, 11:34 AM   #3
(female)

virgoan HB User

try coconut, fennel, cloves

Old 12-16-2009, 08:40 PM   #4
(female)

aniuta HB User

I know that if you improve your immune system, it can help fight parasites.
Also, refuse from meat, chicken and sweets. Why? Meat stacks in entestine, get rotten and creates a great home for parasites. Sweets are the favourite food for parasites.

Cleaning entestine is important. Eating pumpkin seeds really kills parasites.

By the way I've read on Russian web-site one method of getting rid of majority of parasites from entestine. It's so simple:

1. Evening 11 pm - drink 100 g of cognac with sugar, put your alarm-clock at 3am and go to bed.
What it does? The parasites LOVE sweets and approximatelly at 3am they become active and search for food. By 2-3am the cogniac will reach your entestine. So the parasites will consume sweet cogniak and... get drunk! Usually they have suckers to fix themselves to the walls of entestine. After kognac they get weak and it's very easy to flash them out.

Therefore, you wake up at 3 am and drink laxative liquid (don't use candles) and wait.

People, who did that say, that nobody got out at the first night. But on the second and third nights people could not belive what has lived in them. The 3-night procedure is repeated every month for 3 months.

Later on it is suggested to do it every year.

Good luck!!!

Last edited by aniuta; 12-16-2009 at 08:41 PM.

Closed Thread