It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2009, 12:56 PM   #1
(male)

veez HB User
ethnic massage

Has anyone tried traditional indian ethnic massage and healing. At first i thought it was to do with the ayurvedic healing systems, but suprisingly it is different. Im sure it has its roots in ayurveda, but the treatments where quite quick, but effective at the same time.

I've been suffering with stomach, back and head related ailments for a long time. I tried every treatment you could think of, and nothing worked.

I was referd to this guy who does indian ethnic massage and healing by a work mate. I was extremely reluctant at first, but after trying everything else, i thought, why not.

I got to this place, where he had an office with a small room, a massage bed and some oils. He was quite young and i thought maybe i should not go through with this. But then i noticed how many people from his community where waiting for a session with him. And thought maybe this guy knows what he's doing.

When i got into his treatment room, he just took down a few details, asked my problem, checked my pulse, tongue and eyes. And began the treatment, which lasted about 20 minutes, and i was outa there.
When i got home i felt some pain in a few areas where he had massaged, and called him up to ask him about it, he assured me that this will subside, and it did. The next day i felt a definite difference. My back and head pain reduced substantially. After going for a few more treatments and taking his advice my body seems to have completely healed itself.

Did anyone else visit a ethnic massage healer like this. I dont think there is any school where you could learn this, as i believe the methods are passed down generation to generation.

I dont know of anyone else who does this sort of thing. If anyone has more information on this subject please share it with me.

Thank You

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-24-2009, 06:47 AM   #2
(male)

Zoom33 HB User
Re: ethnic massage

Sorry no experience with this at all, but willing to try anything.
If you can let me know where you are located or send me pm with information on your guy.
Appreciate it!

Closed Thread