It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2009, 05:31 AM   #1
(female)

boubou HB User
What to take for allergies?

I have seasonal allergies, along with other around the year allergies.
I don't want to take antihistamine, what could I take other than that to treat the symptoms?
I was looking at 500C Methoxyflavone and Luffeel nasal spray

Old 10-08-2009, 12:42 AM   #2
(female)

manali HB User
Re: What to take for allergies?

Epinephrine is very good for allergy treatment but it is available under doctor's prescription only. Bromelain and Aller-7 are herbal products that helps in treating allergies.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-19-2009, 01:45 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Prosp HB User

Years ago I lived in New Orleans. I went to the doctor for allergies and found while I was waiting, that I had been to him the previous two years - all within the same week. I asked if he thought it could be a seasonal allergy and he said most likely. He gave me some stuff that worked and the symptoms were gone in a few days. Fast forward a couple months and I read an article about fresh frozen bee pollen. I found some and religiously took an eighth of a teaspoon a day for the rest of the year. New allergy season came and went and I had minor, very minor discomfort - nothing warranting a visit to my doctor or any over the counter meds. I continued the same regimen and the next year I had no symptoms during allergy season. I rarely have any allergy symptoms today and I don't live in New Orleans anymore - haven't for years. But, I have found that wholefruit mangosteen juice provides excellent preventative treatment when the pine pollen is flowing freely in the streets here.

Old 11-20-2009, 06:36 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

itburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB User

If you can go and get the actual listing from testing what you are allergic too, they can give you shots of that allergen in really small doses and get your body to adapt to it. Kinsiology works with this as well. In terms of diet its hard, you need to go to a very restricted simple diet and every 4 days or so add something new and log it to see what could be causing it.

Old 12-16-2009, 09:28 PM   #5
(female)

aniuta HB User

Here is one of the theories:
How do allergies appear?
Through blood, that carries lots of garbage.
Where does it take this garbage?
It absorbes garbage through entestine walls with the nutrition particles which it carries to different parts of body.
How does the garbage gets collected in entestine?
First it's food that was not fully digested, gets stack in entestine and rottens. Which is already bad.
Then, rotten food destroys the normal bacterial ballance in entestine. The following food cannot be processed well because of disbacteriosis. Stack and rotten food and disbacteriosis is a perfect place for parastes - which can be a cause of allergies as well.

The worst product that our digestion system cannot process and the root of all this trouble chain is meat.

Therefore, to get rid of allergies you need to:

1. Clean your entestine
2. Refuse from meat and chicken, substitute them with groats, they have lots of protein and, unlike meat, lots of minerals and vitamines (buckwheat, oatbran, qinoa and others)

Good Luck!

Closed Thread