It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2009, 03:34 PM   #1
(female)

bwaite610 HB User
colon cleanser

Can you tell me a conon cleanser that is safe that i can get from a vitamin or health store

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-21-2009, 11:33 AM   #2
(female)

Myth HB User
Re: colon cleanser

bwaite, the safest colon cleanser is FIBRE which acts as an intestinal broom
and lots of water

cheers

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-21-2009, 06:15 PM   #3
(female)

bwaite610 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbirth2010 View Post
i am currently using, dr natura colon and detox packets.

I will come back and report if it good at the end.

I forgot to say that my recommendation is only sold through internet
thank you for your response. I am still investigating on what type to take. I will pick one by dec. I will let you know which one i decide and see if you have heard any reviews on the product. Thanks again

Old 12-03-2009, 09:42 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User

I think taking FIber Therapy daily is a Good program to keep regular as well as a colon cleaner.

I have used a water soluble fiber-- Psyllium seed husk for 26 years and it still works daily. Benefiber is all good.

Old 12-22-2009, 07:22 AM   #5
(male)

azuka48827 HB User

I guess it depends on what you're after. If you're looking for regular bowel movements, I recommend Swiss Kriss.

If, on the other hand, you want to experience the 'benefit' of one of the much hyped colon cleansers that result in huge, gross looking ropey evacuations from your bowels I think you would be better off taking the money you would have spent and donating it to a charity.

The huge and gross ropey things can be very convincing. However, it is the colon cleanser product that causes this. That horrible stuff was NOT in your colon stuck like spackle to the insides of your colon walls. Our intestines are much better designed than sewer pipe and it's a first in-first out kind of thing.

The standard colon cleanser product, when mixed with enough water, becomes a gelatinous product and will conform to the shape of whatever it's in. Put it in a jar and let it sit for a few hours, and you'll see what I mean. The various herbs included with different mixes will result in some very colorful and unusual or gross results that look very compelling.

Probably not harmful, but not likely to give you ANY health benefit.

Closed Thread