It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2010, 08:10 AM   #1
(male)

mmanila HB User
Alternative help

hi to all,

i have been going to more than 5 doctors already and still they cant pinpoint what im feeling right now. they all anxiety to ibs. now, im going to try this iridoloryt his coming tuesday and ill let you know the outcome.
but i have to tell you that i will not tell the dr., yes he is a medical dr. too,
about my medical history and ill let him find out for himself.
so stay tuned for the developement.

I had hepatitis b but its non reactive so im ok.
i have a burst eardrum on my right ear.
i suffer from vertigo from time to time.
im having pruritus for almost a month now due to my use of Nasoflo ( fluticasone propionate) for my allergic rhinitis. for almost 4months of use.
i have a "lump" on the lower left part of my neck. you can only see it portrude when i swalow. the doctor said its nothing, but i can feel something.
had my thyroid ultrasound and there is no mass.
i have deviated septum on the left side of my nose and it hurts like crazy and i feel a lump there and my ENT dismissed it again.
i had a whole abdomen ultra sound and found out that i have a .5 polyp on my gallbladder and the Internist said theres nothing be scared. and had a second opinion and the same thing was said to me.

lets see if IRIDOLOY can find any of the above.

i am 41yo.

jj.

Old 06-03-2010, 02:56 AM   #2
(female)

lee1101 HB User
Re: Alternative help

only one question: are those doctors certified?!:S by the way you are mentioning all those facts, it looks like many things are being over looked..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-11-2010, 12:59 AM   #3
(female)

Jersey Goseng HB User

if you live in Manila, do you want to go to this well-known chinese herbalist in Ongpin? he's the one that conrad de quiros of the phil. daily inquirer wrote about. i've heard many success stories from friends who've gone to see him. His clinic is on the 2nd floor of Foo Yong Mansion on the corner of Ongpin and Alonso Streets. Please feedback me if you go. I would like to hear your story, too. they say it's best to take the herbal preparation than the pills - much cheaper and a lot more effective.

Old 10-10-2010, 11:11 PM   #4
(male)

mmanila HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Goseng View Post
if you live in Manila, do you want to go to this well-known chinese herbalist in Ongpin? he's the one that conrad de quiros of the phil. daily inquirer wrote about. i've heard many success stories from friends who've gone to see him. His clinic is on the 2nd floor of Foo Yong Mansion on the corner of Ongpin and Alonso Streets. Please feedback me if you go. I would like to hear your story, too. they say it's best to take the herbal preparation than the pills - much cheaper and a lot more effective.
is he expensive?

Old 10-11-2010, 02:27 AM   #5
(female)

Jersey Goseng HB User

P400 consultn fee. Cost of medicines depends on your illness but the herbal teas are a lot cheaper and more effective. over-all, it's cheaper than western medicine. however he is very strict with the diet requirements and sometimes even tells his patients not to come back if they cannot follow the diet he prescribes, which can be quite rigid. he is considered "doctor of last resort'. there are many stories of seriously ill patients, some of whom western doctors have given up on, recovering with his herbal medicines. they are a father and son team, but many patients prefer to consult with the older doctor.

Old 10-11-2010, 11:07 PM   #6
(male)

mmanila HB User

ok. thanks for the info.

Closed Thread