It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2011, 04:17 AM   #1
(female)

Hempist HB User
Question Alternative to invasive breast enlargement?

I posted a thread about this in the Cosmetic area but I really think it probably belongs in here, although it is relevant in both areas.

Watching tv last week I saw a small segment about a natural method for breast enlargement called the Thailand Breast Slap Procedure. In past procedures it has increased breast size 4-6" from what they said. It's a 3 month process by this woman in Thailand that was taught the procedure by her aunt I believe that consists of various pinches, slaps and massages running the hands from the upper chest down to the breasts and from the sides and below the breasts in toward them (basically massaging the fat tissues all around the breasts in toward them). Thailand has approved it as a bonified medical procedure as an alternative to invasive breast implants.

I Googled it and found a site that said that some studies are actually showing that this procedure actually helps prevent breast cancer. There hasn't been any prolonged studies in it as it's a relatively new procedure to the medical community but that caught my attention.

My grandmother had breast cancer (beat it but went on to die of lung cancer caused by smoking this past March ) and I've always heard that breast cancer skips generations so when I see something that might help prevent it I'm quite interested. I'm fairly well-endowed but I guess a few extra inches couldn't hurt but I'm more interested in it for the cancer prevention aspect.

The reason for my posting this is to get the word out about it but mostly to see if anyone else has heard about it and to try to get more feedback on it. I haven't been able to find too much about it on the internet and the most informative sites have unfortunately been sites ran by people who perform the procedure so I feel there's a chance for bias there.

The Thailand Breast Slap...sounds like a karate move or even a joke amongst men, I know. I didn't believe it was real at first. Thanks in advance for any information!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-10-2011, 07:44 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Alternative to invasive breast enlargement?

Hi I would not want to increase mine. The underwires often used to support bigger ones don't feel that nice on the ribs in my opinion. There are other ways to avoid breast cancer.

Old 01-13-2011, 04:27 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User

It seems to me that larger breasts will only serve to raise your risk for breast cancer. It's just my opinion.

About breast cancer: A healthy diet and weight control probably will work best to avoid breast cancer. The procedure you mentioned, even if it works, likely won't count for much if you eat a poor diet consisting of lots of processed foods and you are overweight. For example, Okinawan women were surveyed many years ago and most of them had never even heard of breast cancer. Okinawan elders are lean and don't eat processed foods. But I suppose being lean means having smaller breasts.

For more information you can read: "The Okinawan Program".

Last edited by JohnR41; 01-13-2011 at 04:39 PM. Reason: word change

The Following User Says Thank You to JohnR41 For This Useful Post:
sjb (01-14-2011)
Old 01-14-2011, 06:20 AM   #4
(female)

Hempist HB User

I figured that it wouldn't be one of the best ways to try to prevent breast cancer or anything but I thought it was interesting to say the least.

I was hoping to get information on it for myself and so that women who are interested in enlargements could read it also.

And I've always heard the size of your breasts have nothing to do with the chance of getting breast cancer. If that's so then how is it that men can also get it?

I appreciate the interest though, at least I got some replies. I was hoping that someone who was possibly a Dr. or who had experience in breast health or just anyone who knew more about the procedure could fill me in on it some more.

Thanks for reading

Old 01-14-2011, 07:35 AM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User

Hi yes, one person had "fibrocystic breast disease" and was reading a book written by an M.D. the book said to avoid milk and other animal products. Because the breasts had been terribly sore all animal products including milk and eggs were eliminated. The breasts later decreased in size and swelling and the soreness stopped and the small lumps or swellings went away. Later on dairy products were desired and tried again and the soreness reappeared. It was decided to stay off and now they seem fine. I hope this helps. :smile:

Closed Thread