It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2011, 12:09 PM   #1
(female)

Gayle58new HB User
Between Toe Pain

I have had what seems to be a small cut between my little toe and the one next to it for the last two years. I have tried every over the counter product for athletes feet and such plus some prescription creams. Nothing seems to heal it. Is there anything anyone knows of (hopefully natural) that I can use to fix this problem.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-03-2011, 11:39 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Between Toe Pain

Hi the feet have to be kept dry. I suggest dry socks changed at least twice a day.
Has tea tree oil powder been tried on a regular basis?

One doctor said a warm water soak followed by a rough towel to remove dead skin followed by vinegar and allow to dry. Has that been tried?

The Following User Says Thank You to sjb For This Useful Post:
Gayle58new (02-03-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-03-2011, 11:50 AM   #3
(female)

Gayle58new HB User

No - I will try both of those things - thanks alot

Old 02-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User

Hi you are welcome! After a person thinks it is gone it may be wise to continue it for a few more days to make sure the responsible organisms disappear.

Closed Thread