It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2011, 06:32 PM   #1
(female)

loba972 HB User
Post Raw Milk and Arthritis

Raw milk has been my miracle. Wondering if anyone else drinks it for Arthritis, had any success with it OR heard about it. My mom and grandma and co worker have been drinking it, all diabetic and their sugar has normalized. They all have been diabetic for over 10 years. My coworker's cholesterol dropped too.

Below is my story, I posted as a reply to another thread.

YES! Hi! I'm new here, I registered just to respond. I have psoriatic arthritis/autoimmune. Got it at around 23. Last year was HORRIBLE for me. My husband would have to lift me out of bed(sometimes sleeping on an air mattress half inflated because the bed was too much for my bones), walk me to the bathroom, DRESS me for work, put on my bra, brush my hair because I would wake up feeling like cement had be injected into every bone in my body I could not put on make up or brush my teeth because I could not bend my arms enough to even TOUCH my face. It would take me about 3 hours to 'unstiffen' enough to function a little bit BUT with working in an office, sitting for 8 plus hours, I was always in pain and stiff. I would limp around work and when that was too much, I would have to drag my right leg. This is at 26 years old, very depressing. FAST FORWARD to now. I started picking up fresh milk because I knew it was better for you. 3 weeks in, I noticed I was waking up, rolling out of bed, NO PAIN, NO STIFFNESS, NO feeling like I had 1,000 weights on my body. I mentioned it to the milk lady, and she told me she was not surprised, that she had heard similar stories from other customers I immediately went home to google! I KNOW I might sound crazy, but there is information out there on the web and this milk has been my MIRACLE. Just wanted to share my story because there were days, I would just cry feeling trapped in a 500 year old body. I drink a glass for breakfast in the morning. And a glass before bed. It's a good fat so no worries on OMG the fat. I have actually lost weight! Because it makes you full and feel satisfied.

The following user gives a hug of support to loba972:
rio57 (05-21-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-21-2011, 04:40 AM   #2
(female)

rio57 HB User
Re: Raw Milk and Arthritis

I have read this with interest i hace quite bad RA and am diabetic controled by insulin, i was on the injection extenecapt andit was marvelous, then i started to get recurring abcesses on the back of my right thigh they put it down to my diabetis., i was taken off the extenecept, my cultures showed a growth inside my leg of candida, now after 5 operations to incise and drain the abcesses and 6 month off work they are still no further forward with an explination, i am now being refered to an imnologist to see if my immune system is in working order, i started to look in the holistic route...... as a child i always had green top milk as they called it and had very few ilnesses......maybe i will start to have raw milk again Thank you for sharing

Old 05-21-2011, 07:32 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Hi, I too have Arthritis and would like to know ( What is raw milk ) where do you buy it.
Do you have any other Natural tips for Arthritis, Thanks, Solofelix.

Old 05-21-2011, 07:43 AM   #4
(female)

loba972 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rio57 View Post
I have read this with interest i hace quite bad RA and am diabetic controled by insulin, i was on the injection extenecapt andit was marvelous, then i started to get recurring abcesses on the back of my right thigh they put it down to my diabetis., i was taken off the extenecept, my cultures showed a growth inside my leg of candida, now after 5 operations to incise and drain the abcesses and 6 month off work they are still no further forward with an explination, i am now being refered to an imnologist to see if my immune system is in working order, i started to look in the holistic route...... as a child i always had green top milk as they called it and had very few ilnesses......maybe i will start to have raw milk again Thank you for sharing
Hugs for you! Yes, please try it. It really does help! Even in you have to drive a bit, it is worth it. They are very immune boosting and create a healthy gut flora to help your body. Think yogurt but 1000000x better. I culture it in raw milk and it has tons of vitamins, minerals, iron, folic acid. Look up the health benefits of kefir Good luck to you!

Last edited by hb-mod; 05-21-2011 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Please don't post unapproved websites, per Posting Policy. Thanks.

Old 05-21-2011, 03:28 PM   #5
(female)

rio57 HB User
Smile Re: Raw Milk and Arthritis

[QUOTE=loba972;4759591]Hugs for you! Yes, please try it. It really does help! Even in you have to drive a bit, it is worth it. They are very immune boosting and create a healthy gut flora to help your body. Think yogurt but 1000000x better. I culture it in raw milk and it has tons of vitamins, minerals, iron, folic acid. Look up the health benefits of kefir Good luck to you![/QUOTE
Thank you i will follow your advice and thank you for your reply xx

Old 05-21-2011, 03:36 PM   #6
(female)

rio57 HB User

hi raw milk is the process of not having been treated by pasteurisation or very high heat
you can go to any farm and get milk straight from the farmers herd before any treatment has taken place, in England milk i put in bottles and sold with tops on the colour they use for untreated milk is green . I do believe you can buy organic milk untreated but havnt tried it yet

Old 06-16-2011, 04:34 PM   #7
(male)

cobwebb HB User
Question Re: Raw Milk and Arthritis

I love raw milk! It just tastes so good. I was just wondering if it prevents arthritis or any other things like that.

Closed Thread