It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2011, 06:03 AM   #1
(male)

rajk HB User
Homeo for Anxiety?

Hi, anyone know of a Homeopathic remedy for anxiety - as in stage fright or exam? Would appreciate your help please!

Old 06-25-2011, 12:34 PM   #2
(female)

psalm9161 HB User
Re: Homeo for Anxiety?

Yes I do. I love Hyland products. You can search the different products on line and see what works best for you. Calms Forte is good as well as Stress Relief.

Also Magnesium Supplement Natural Calm is great for anxiety. Look into different magnesium products and see what works for you.

Anything with Passion flower is really good. Valerian might make you groggy.

Drink green tea, or chamamille (sp?)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-25-2011, 12:38 PM   #3
(female)

psalm9161 HB User

I recommend Hyland products. Look Hylands up on line. Calms Forte is really good.

Natural Calm Magnesim too

I hope you feel better soon

Old 07-01-2011, 06:27 AM   #4
(male)

rajk HB User

Thank you all very much. Jen, any homeo remedy you have used specifically for anxiety, not stress?

Old 08-18-2011, 05:49 PM   #5
(female)

cross54 HB User

I have used either Argentum Nitricum and Gelsenium (great for stage fright) - both for different anxiety presentations - exams, public speaking, performances etc. Personally, they have helped me tremendously for dealing with a dental phobia ( at least they get me to the appointment!). Read up on the specifics of either to see if one is better for you than the other - Good Luck!

Old 08-23-2011, 11:10 AM   #6
(male)

rajk HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cross54 View Post
I have used either Argentum Nitricum and Gelsenium (great for stage fright) - both for different anxiety presentations - exams, public speaking, performances etc. Personally, they have helped me tremendously for dealing with a dental phobia ( at least they get me to the appointment!). Read up on the specifics of either to see if one is better for you than the other - Good Luck!
Thank you so very much. Actually I have read about Nitricum and have also bought the pellets but have yet to try. I suppose I was just waiting for another opinion and you gave me just that. Thank you.

Old 08-23-2011, 03:33 PM   #7
(male)

Jome HB UserJome HB UserJome HB User

Camamilla is what we gave our fractious kids to calm them.

Look it up on line but remember homeopathy is specific to you and to do the job properly you need a consultation with a homeopath.

You can also try Hypnotism or self hypnosis get a CD from Amazon or such likes.

Good luck.

Old 09-05-2011, 11:50 AM   #8
(female)

cross54 HB User

Your welcome rajk...seems you were on the right path - having already purchased one of the remedies that I had suggested. One of the great things about homeopathy is that the use of OTC dilutions cannot be "harmful" to you - they would be self-limiting - so if you chose the wrong one -although you would not get benefits, you would suffer no dire health consequences. Should one of the remedies work for you and your symptoms are more frequent or too intense then you want them to be - a consult w/ a homeopath may be a good follow-up: they would be able to give you more specific remedies or higher strengths that will work on a deeper level....good luck!

Closed Thread