It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2012, 06:30 PM   #1
(female)

lovebillions HB User
Really need advice. Am I taking too many hebs/supplements?

I've been doing a lot of research trying to figure out how I can cure my high risk/high grade hpv naturally. I've etched out and started this plan but I still want to add maybe a couple more things such as Cell Forte/IP-6 and Inositol and possibly increasing the garlic in my diet by a lot. Please help me out, am I getting in the way of recovery by taking too many herbs, do the amounts look right? I really want to be successful in curing this and I know it is possible as I have read the testimonies of others who cured their hpv naturally. I noticed that the people who were successful chose 1-3 herb/supplements and stuck with them. I have a hard time decidng on just one so I added a few.

What do you think about adding theCell Forte® with IP-6 and Inositol to the mix, too much? I feel so confused the more research I do. I was feeling okay about what I came up with listed below but as I read more now I'm just thinking maybe I should scrap everything and just take the cell forte, lots of garlic and a multisupplement since that combination seems pretty tame and less likley to clog the system??? I am worried about overloading my system when I probably need to detoxify as well. I would also like to do regular water enemas because I know they are important in a detox program but I am fearful that if I have the hpv anally it could spread further up from enema use, any ideas on this? Please anyone feel free to advise, increase or decrease the dosages, add, or leave anything out? Ideas on the safety of this combination? Thanks so much!

I plan to do this for 3 months and then get a pap test to see if there is any improvment

What I'm doing:
1st thing in morning 1 bromelain 500mg - breaks down protein wall of abnormal cell (wondering if I should increase dosage?)

1 hour later:
betta mannan as directed
1 500mg olive leaf supplement - antiviral properties
1 b complex
1/2 teaspoon acerola berry powder (vitamin c)

1 hour later:
coffee substitute made of:
1 tablespoon astragalus - immune boosting properties
1 tablespoon carob powder

Lunch:
1 multi vitamin with food

1-2 hours later:
1 500mg olive leaf supplement - antiviral properties

Dinner:
consists mainly of raw fruits/vegetables green smoothie
w/ 1/2 teaspoon acerola berry powder (vit c)
1 dose of monolaurin 3 times a week (coconut acid supplement)

1-2 hours later:
1 500 mg olive leaf supplement

Bedtime:
betta mannan (aloe supplement) as directed

I've also added 1 serving of probiotics 3x per week

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2012, 04:46 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

jenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB User
Re: Really need advice. Am I taking too many hebs/supplements?

Have you considered seeing a Naturopath? Since you are taking so many things I think he/she would be better able to advise.

Reply Reply