It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
dr mark stengler

anyone heard of him or read his books or used his DVDs?
i saw him on public tv lecturing about vitamins, supplements, and all kinds of interesting things

Old 09-25-2012, 12:51 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

luca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB User
Re: dr mark stengler

As seen on TV... I always have to question the validity of a Dr whose website is mostly, if not wholly hawking his own brand of vitamins, supplements, books, newsletter subscriptions, etc. combined with some interesting accreditations. Just because you are on TV doesn't make you any less subject to the same rigorous scrutiny that I would give any Dr or programme, regardless of my belief in your program or therapy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply