It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2007, 04:23 PM   #1
(male)

rommelvon HB User
Any advice on moms behaviour

Hi all, I posted earlier about my mom, she is just getting over being very sick with either bronchitis or the flu, well up until she got sick 4 days ago, I have not noticd any odd behaviour, the past 2 days however she seems very confused at times, asking questions thatmake no sense, granted she has not had much sleep, and she said she realizes she's asking foolish questions but dont know why, she also has seen images that werent there, like a grandson, or son...one minute she is talking fine, the next minute making no sense...could this be just because of the lack of sleep and food the past few days? or does this sound like dementia/alzheimers?.....sorry for asking so many questions...but it's really got me worried and I'm freaking out.....she is 78 by the way

Old 01-09-2007, 06:27 PM   #2
(female)

Lady Ann HB User
Re: Any advice on moms behaviour

Rommelvn,
Please read Martha H's comments under your other note as she responded. I read whatever she writes as she's had so much experience and seems to be very sound in her wisdom and comments.
Don't jump to any quick conclusions. Just take a day at a time and allow her time to recoup from this illness.
Ann

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread