It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2008, 01:34 AM   #1
(female)

georgie04 HB User
Well, it is all of four years since I found you

and eight years since my SIL was diagnosed with AZ. I think only two of you will remember me (lovely Martha and super Gemini).

My SIL passed away yesterday, very peacefully, we think from a heart condition. We have all been to hell and back over the last years dealing with this disease. This forum has been the most amazing support over that time and I want to thank everybody not just for support but also for your participation.

love you all, and RIP to SIL who has now been spared the final ravages of this disease.

Georgie

Last edited by georgie04; 10-11-2008 at 08:10 PM.

Old 10-11-2008, 05:02 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Martha H HB UserMartha H HB UserMartha H HB UserMartha H HB UserMartha H HB UserMartha H HB UserMartha H HB UserMartha H HB UserMartha H HB UserMartha H HB UserMartha H HB User
Re: Well, it is all of four years since I found you

My deep sympathies, dear Georgie. Yes, I remember you well. I've been here that long also, and also lost my Mom --- 10 months ago.

It is a ravaging disease. Thank God for caring people.

Love,

Martha

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2008, 09:04 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Gabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB User
Re: Well, it is all of four years since I found you

I would also like to extend my sympathy to the family. I am sure you will miss Kath. I am glad she passed peacefully and she is at rest from this horrible disease.

I also agree, the support is amazing here, but the fact that so many participate, take the time to share and listen, is a godsend.

Take care of yourself during this time and I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Love, deb

Closed Thread