It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2008, 06:27 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

mary09 HB Usermary09 HB Usermary09 HB User
L'il Deb.....

L'il Deb....
We havent heard from you in a while. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and hoping you are well.....

Love, Caroline xo

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-26-2008, 08:45 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

DrewsG HB UserDrewsG HB UserDrewsG HB UserDrewsG HB User
Re: L'il Deb.....

Make that two of us Lil' deb............... I had her on my mind last night Caroline. She must be sending out the "vibes"? I hope we hear from her and she is OK.
Love Chris

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-26-2008, 10:55 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Gabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB User

Make me number three. I little deb has been on my mind for a while. I do hope the transition of Dad to day care has gone well and she is deep into finding placement for him. In the mean time little deb you are in my thoughts and prayers. We are holding your towel. When you have time let us know what is going on in your little part of our world.

love, deb

Old 11-26-2008, 11:30 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User

I was thinking about her also. Uhh ohh... better send out the towel patrol. Little Deb...where are you...maybe she is just looking for day care for the fat dog? I know it's harder to find good care for the dog on a daily basis and that could be taking all of her time. Either that or she is just stuck in the pedicure chair and can't get out?

Should we send help?

Old 11-27-2008, 06:57 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

DrewsG HB UserDrewsG HB UserDrewsG HB UserDrewsG HB User

I think some help is needed ibake. She has disappeared on us. I'm still getting those "vibes". She keeps popping into my mind. I hope she is OK.
Maybe it is that fat stupid dog?????? She has her towel and I hope shes holding on tight. She knows we have the other end. Don't you lil' deb??
Love Chris

Closed Thread