It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2012, 08:01 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

debbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB User
moms birthday

tomorrow is my mothers birthday and the day after is my daughters. my mom will be gone 3 years this coming june. dementia took her. i am going to breast with my dad tomorrow and then to the cemetery. i am so upset still. my daughter got engaged and the wedding is oct 14 this year. i want my mom there. i want her to help me with the wedding. life goes on and i just needed to vent. thank you all for still being here for me. birthdays and holidays are just so hard. she would have been 84 tomorrow. i so miss her and it still hurts. again i love you all.

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: debbie g
aras (04-01-2012), ninamarc (04-03-2012)
Old 03-31-2012, 10:16 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

jagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB User
Re: moms birthday

Sending you big hugs and strength

Judy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-01-2012, 05:51 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

debbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB User

i am so sorry i meant breakfast not breast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-01-2012, 08:46 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Gabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB User

Sending the strength and courage you will need to get through tomorrow. Remember the moments she made you smile and the good times you had. Enjoy breakfast with your Dad and know she will be with you inspirit as you plan your daughter's wedding. No, we never stop missing our loved ones... we just find a way to carry their memories.

Know my thoughts and prayers are with you not just tomorrow but always!

Love, deb

Old 04-02-2012, 09:33 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

TC08 HB UserTC08 HB UserTC08 HB UserTC08 HB UserTC08 HB UserTC08 HB UserTC08 HB UserTC08 HB UserTC08 HB UserTC08 HB User

Debbie -

Thinking of you - sending you love, and strength and hugs! It's so frickin' hard........so hard to go through the disease, and then so hard to lose the ones we love so dearly.

Enjoy your breast, umm, I mean breakfast (sorry - couldn't resist!) with your dad

Old 04-02-2012, 03:41 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

thanks u guys

Closed Thread