It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

jagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB User
there is life after death

yes there is, it has been 2 months since my mom passed and guess what, there is life after death.. today I did something that I have not done in thirty years... I MOWED THE LAWN... and got green stain on my runners..

hugs to all judy...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2012, 11:18 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Gabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB User
Re: there is life after death

That made a huge smile show up on my face Judy! I am so glad you enjoyed your new found normal And it gives me hope for a new day after. Keep enjoying your life!!

Love, deb

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-14-2012, 04:30 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

jagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB Userjagsmu HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
That made a huge smile show up on my face Judy! I am so glad you enjoyed your new found normal And it gives me hope for a new day after. Keep enjoying your life!!

Love, deb
today I bought two hydrangia plants, talk about walking on the wild side.. not really sure about what to do with them, but the neighbor ladies are full of good advice...

Old 04-14-2012, 05:28 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Gabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB User

Put them in the ground and watch them boom bloom bloom. I picked up some day lilies... and put them in the Reminiscent courtyard after several hours behind a power tiller. Might as well put them there because that is where I spend most of my time

Love, deb

Old 04-16-2012, 02:26 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

meg1230 HB Usermeg1230 HB Usermeg1230 HB Usermeg1230 HB Usermeg1230 HB Usermeg1230 HB Usermeg1230 HB Usermeg1230 HB Usermeg1230 HB Usermeg1230 HB Usermeg1230 HB User

Yes there is! And more importantly, there is life after Alzheimer's. It took my mother's life but it did not kill the joy of who she was nor the joy she left behind and it did not kill the memory of her and it did not kill us!! We go on. Her memory goes on and our lives go on. In the end...we won, not Alzheimer's.

Glad to know you are finding your way and finding fun in the dirt.

Love, Meg

Old 04-16-2012, 08:34 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Well said Meg You do give me hope!

Love, deb

Closed Thread