It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Amputation / Prosthetic Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2011, 11:06 PM   #1
(male)

timp767 HB User
Unhappy penis amputation at 12 :(

Hello,

my name is tim. (Sorry if my english is not perfect, i am german) I joined here to talk about this and maybe get some good advices how to handle my situation.

At the age of 12 my outer penis was amputatted due to an infection that caused gangrene. I am 20 now...

Until now i always suppressed my emotions about this and i am beginning to process what happened.

My main problem is that I would really want to have a relationship but because of my problem i got very shy... I never had a sexual relationship... How would you handle that?

The reconstruction is not an option for me by the way because it is only cosmetical and almost not functional. I dont want such "frankenstein"-penis. But if you know of any other working possibilities I would be glad to hear about it..

Last edited by moderator2; 11-23-2011 at 06:19 AM. Reason: please do not post a commercial website, for any reason.

The following 3 users give hugs of support to: timp767
cheers777 (01-15-2012), LilacGardenia (01-16-2012), xbadfishx (11-22-2011)
Old 11-22-2011, 11:46 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

xbadfishx HB Userxbadfishx HB Userxbadfishx HB User
Re: penis amputation at 12 :(

i just wanted to give you a hug of support

Last edited by moderator2; 11-23-2011 at 06:20 AM. Reason: please do not post a commercial website, for any reason.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-16-2012, 08:13 PM   #3
(female)

LilacGardenia HB UserLilacGardenia HB User

Remember that relationships are more than just sex. There are people that marry, never have sex and live happier lives than those that do. Don't let it bother you.

Most importantly, if a girl truly loves you she won't care what you look like and will accept you for the wonderful person you are.

All the best,
Lilac

Old 01-16-2012, 08:33 PM   #4
(female)

kjh85 HB User

miss.lilac is right. If a women truly loves you a physical problem will not matter. I know that is hard to believe because women these days can be very shallow. But if you meet the "one" she will not care the only thing that will matter to her is that you have a good heart and you truly love her. Don't settle for anyone or anything. This is a different situation but same concept. One of my best friends brother always wanted to become a women on the outside so he always dressed like a women. He has never had the money to have the surgery he has always wanted so when he was old enough he moved to a different state as the women he was. No one knew that he was actually a man. Well needless to say he met someone and they fell in love. He always told his boyfriend he did not want to have sex because he was a virgin and wanted to wait till marriage(his operation). Well his boyfriend found out when he came up to meet his family. Seen old pictures of their family and no pictures of the women he was with but the man she was physically. He kind of put 2 and 2 together and just asked him. My friends brother told his boyfriend the truth and he was very mad for a while yes because he had been dating a man when he thought he was with a women but more so because he had lied to him about it. But my friends, brother's boyfriend realized that he was in love with him. They worked everything out and his boyfriend said he could or could not have his sex change it would not make a difference. But end of story yes he had his sex change because he wanted to not because his boyfriend made him. He excepted him for who he was and the real person that he fell in love with. I know this was long and a different situation but i hope it helps a little. hugs and support

Reply Reply