Chances of ALS ?myositis ?
These are my symptoms which have been growing since September last year
- left sided numbness/weakness
- muscle twitching all over but more all on the left
- face neuralgia (over ears and had eye blurriness a month ago which went away) Went for an extensive eye test and they said they could see nothing wrong.
- chest pain .. right in the middle sometimes but not very extreme
- arm pit pain like there are painful balls in there (but not so extreme but dull)
- Feel like my lymh node in my neck hurt but the docs don't fin any abnormal
Multiple MRIs and tests don't show a cause .. a negative LP for MS.
Multiple doctor visits have proved of no use to reach a diagnosis and the only results I find online are these
ms (but this is slowly ruled out as per more than one neuro.. they start with this and then realise it is not this)
What are my chances of it being ALS/mysositis ?Any suggestions welcome.