It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
(male)

mike schumert HB User
Stealth Pathogens,Lida Mattman

get this book . a libary can get it for you. it can save your life from many afflictions.Why was posted website disallowed?What is wrong with the website that it was disallowed? The book must be 3rd edition.This book is a microbiology book,covering MANY afflictions.If I post unapproved treatments (according to FDA),will my postings be disallowed? I used so called unaproved treatments.I think this would be very tragicly unfair, so for now I will not reveal the treatment I did for concern that you will knock me off this site.I have talked to the FDA and I think they think I am nuts,but thats OK with me, but it is not fair for those afflicted with all these horrable afflictions.I was left to die by "doctors",at one time they said I would be dead in a week. I am still here.Thank God Almighty. O yea , I had a dream vision from Jesus.It helped me conquer my affliction. Get the book 3rd edition. Spirocettes showed up in my dream vision.I was told I needed a penetrator.If you think I am crazy,thats OK.I would like to post more,but I don't want to violate the rules of this site.I will pray for all of you.Your friend ,Michael Schumert.I'llll beeee baaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by mike schumert; 02-25-2009 at 09:07 AM. Reason: posted disallowed website(s)

Old 02-24-2009, 01:32 PM   #2
(male)

mike schumert HB User
Re: Stealth Pathogens,Lida Mattman

That book Stealth Pathogens, it must be the 3rd edition!!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread