Is it ALS?
Symptoms... some of them happened a few years back, but didnt think anything of them at the time.
1. went thru about 2 weeks of excess saliva, then it went away.
2. Weird muscle twitch in my tongue, but never thought much of it.
3. Weak feeling, kinda jittery/shaky and I have to sit down.
4. This past august, went to my car, and my hand slipped off the keys, and I could not turn the keys with my right hand. That lasted for several days. And also tingling in both pinkies and ring fingers.
5. I have suddenly dropped 10 pounds and my arms and legs are so thin, my clothes dont fit.
6. Once in a while I start to swallow, then i cant, and have to try for a few seconds before I am able to.
7. Trip, stumble and fall on a regular basis.
8. SERIOUS knee pain, both knees.
9. Painful cramping in both feet, my toes and arch muscles. This happens quite frequently, as well.
help D: !!